Looking for an overseas geohelper

Nate Grumby

Hello!

I'd like to start one of my Alaskan geocoins in Europe or at least somewhere off North America. I am looking for a geocacher to whom I can send it. I am hoping they would then place it in a cache in their native land. I realize that this arrangement is sort of giving the coin a bit of a 'boost' but Travel Bugs and Geocoins tend to get 'trapped' up here in Alaska, especially during the winter months....

Thanks!

Nate Grumby

Butte, Alaska

Hello!

I'd like to start one of my Alaskan geocoins in Europe or at least somewhere off North America. I am looking for a geocacher to whom I can send it. I am hoping they would then place it in a cache in their native land. I realize that this arrangement is sort of giving the coin a bit of a 'boost' but Travel Bugs and Geocoins tend to get 'trapped' up here in Alaska, especially during the winter months....

Thanks!

Nate Grumby

Butte, AlaGeocachersska

Your coin could not find a better home that here in the beautiful Lake District, I am sure we (Cumbrian Cachers) would make it feel welcome. Given our winter weather, it would probably feel very much at home as well.

Don't send it dawn souf, they eat Geocoins down there! :laughing:

Edited by Johnmelad

Thanks you all, I'll see if I can't find enough Alaska geocoins for each. If not, I'll scrounge some local geocoins out of their hibernation and send them along as well. I'll be in touch via e-mail with each of you as soon as I can.

We once hosted a family from England who visited our northern land. I remember the father just sort of gazing out at the mountains and muttering. Eventually, he started scowling.

I asked him what was wrong. He said "I can't see the air. It isn't natural...."

The irony of his statement has stuck with me to this day...

Thanks again!

Nate Grumby

Thanks you all, I'll see if I can't find enough Alaska geocoins for each. If not, I'll scrounge some local geocoins out of their hibernation and send them along as well. I'll be in touch via e-mail with each of you as soon as I can.

We once hosted a family from England who visited our northern land. I remember the father just sort of gazing out at the mountains and muttering. Eventually, he started scowling.

I asked him what was wrong. He said "I can't see the air. It isn't natural...."

The irony of his statement has stuck with me to this day...

Thanks again!

Nate Grumby

Ahhh the good old days of SMOG! :wub: