RIP Quest for the Ring of Power

lordelph

if you want any help Golem just ask......................... someone else lol

No seriously if you want anything just give me a shout

lotr_anneau_bronzech-pop.jpg

It would help if you could buy one of these Scaw - the cheapest I've found it at is $49.99 - I'll PM you a link, you'd better have it ready for me when I get back... :laughing:

Thanks for your help... :laughing:

Edited by The Golem

if you want any help Golem just ask......................... someone else lol

No seriously if you want anything just give me a shout

lotr_anneau_bronzech-pop.jpg

It would help if you could buy one of these Scaw - the cheapest I've found it at is $49.99 - I'll PM you a link, you'd better have it ready for me when I get back... :laughing:

Thanks for your help... :laughing:

You might try Here on Ebay

Clearly not goldbut it is metalic.

The Fellowship of the Ring is abroad once more - Frodo, Sam and Gollum will soon be venturing into the wilds to start the quest anew...

Soon you will be able to search for the preciousss... :)

In plain English, Scaw has kindly supplied three fully stocked caches which Fellsmanhiker and I will be placing as close to the original locations as possible later this week. I've retrieved the first stage from it's hiding place in a dry stone wall and I'll be putting it back nearby soon - hopefully the whole thing will be up and running within the next week or so. The only difference is that each stage will now be loggable rather than there just being one cache for all your efforts. :rolleyes:

I've just returned from the Quest for the Ring of power, all of the original caches except stage 1 are still in place and I've moved stage 4 as it was in a dry stone wall. I will replace stage 1 close to it's orignal location and hopefully I'll have the whole series up and running again in a day or two - I'll post an update here when I have some more info... :D

I've just returned from the Quest for the Ring of power, all of the original caches except stage 1 are still in place and I've moved stage 4 as it was in a dry stone wall. I will replace stage 1 close to it's orignal location and hopefully I'll have the whole series up and running again in a day or two - I'll post an update here when I have some more info... :D

The Golem is obviously keen to resurect his preciousssssss

Well done on the speedy recovery work.

Good to see it backup again, now need to courage to venture abit more into Stage2, didn't have a good enough powerful torch and I hate not being able to see where I'm putting my feet

Like how you've separated it all out into caches that can be logged separately.

I notice that the map references for Stages 1,2,4,5 all point to Stage1's location but stage 3 points elsewhere, I assume they should all point to the starting point.