Unapproved cache

2JMT

Sorry for writing in English, but I don't write Finnish! :blink: (but, I do write French!) :lol:

(Online translator helped me figure out that) I get the same problem here when I list the newest caches for the province of Quebec (in Canada). There are 18 new caches that have been published today and all of them show "Unapproved cache" in the listing, but the real name is there when you visit every cache page.

Clearing web browser cache or forcing a full reload of the page doesn't change anything.

Sorry for writing in English, but I don't write Finnish! :blink: (but, I do write French!) :lol:

(Online translator helped me figure out that) I get the same problem here when I list the newest caches for the province of Quebec (in Canada). There are 18 new caches that have been published today and all of them show "Unapproved cache" in the listing, but the real name is there when you visit every cache page.

Clearing web browser cache or forcing a full reload of the page doesn't change anything.

I wonder this same situation in my first post. And also those caches are not downloadable at all.

Hauska oli myös havaita eilen n. klo 17.40 kännykällä selatessani tuota Liimeksen kokoavaa sivustoa Most Recent Logs in Finland niin siellä oli nämä uusien kätköjen nimet heti oikein. Vähän sitten hämääntyi kun menin tietokoneelle katsomaan kätkökuvauksia niin tulikin uusien kätköjen listassa eteen nuo unapproved cache nimet. Voikohan tuon nimen "Unapproved cache" antaa kätkölle oikeasti? :(