We've done the who HAVE you cached with...

HazelS

It has been suggested before that we set up geodating for all us singleton cachers... wonder if it'd take off!?

"Hi my name is Currykev,I'm an Aries and I'm into Geocaching." :huh:

No wonder we have singleton cachers! :lol:

Edited to acknowledge my own "singleton"ness :lol:

Edited by currykev

Dragging us back on-topic, I'd like to go caching with... anyone. Anyone but a friend of mine who I see too much of at school. Is it unusual not to meet any other cachers in the field? I've only bumped into one so far, and he was a newbie without a GPS. (but then again, I was a newbie, on my first real caching trip with my GPS, so not too much difference)

I'd love to go caching with someone who:

Likes trampling through nettles...preferably whilst wearing shorts...

and the smell of calamine lotion. :D

Adores rummaging through piles of litter to find a plastic box that's full of water....

and can see the luxury of waterproof gloves.

Can see the benefit of walking 5 miles in the wind and rain only to find that vital paperwork has been left in the car.....

and the relief of finding the same paperwork in another pocket.

Relishes making excuses to not look like a weirdo after being caught muttering the phrase"it must be here somewhere" over and over again by the general public........

and finding the person who found you is another cacher.

Enjoys getting so muddy it looks as if you have been in the Battle of the Somme.....

Likes looking forward to enjoying changing into dry clean clothes that have been left in the car,only to find that you didn't bring any spare clothes with you.....

Takes pleasure in driving home 70 miles whilst wearing soaking wet clothes.....

Fond of eating sandwiches that have been squashed at the bottom of a rucksac all day...

Hang on a moment,I think I've just described Mrs Thunderbird30!! :mad::D:mad::D:blink:

I'd still like to cache with TOS of team Phoebe...

Despite all the events we've attended at the same time, camped next to each other, been to stay at his house en route to London, I've STILL not managed to go caching with him!

Never mind eh Tossy... there's still The Big Freeze Event!

(oh, and caching with P&T is always eventful!)

But has she got a Geobabe bracelet? ;)

If she hasn't, I'd like to giv...

No, people would take that answer the wrong way and I would be classed as a crude and sexist pig.

Oink! Oink! ooops I mean Oss!

I'm just visualising various cachers sticking pins in a map tracking her finds so far to try to guess where she'll find next!

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to confess to being the sock puppet. For I am 36-22-34 and here's the proof. SP is not as good looking!

Photo's of me transforming into my pseudo self:

b5e65908-5d56-43bd-9ae1-49d5b7e75c04.jpg

The pose:

7d6e623f-63dc-4ee2-a8ec-c4b869061234.jpg

I bet your not a natural blonde!! :rolleyes:

Please don't post any pics to prove my theory! :laughing: