We've done the who HAVE you cached with...

HazelS

Well...

Spannerman - who always writes a nice log and finds something positive to say about each and every cache he visits and is a real good alround nice guy.

Finn and Rosie - Write such brilliant logs and some great photos - If you want to meet a caching family that go all out to have - then here they are...

and Stuey... Cuz from what I've seen - he's got a cracking sense of humour....

oops... I forgot to add my own list...

A summer full of caching camping trips has fulfilled many of my caching wishes, but...

Pieman had me tangled up for hours and hours and hours on his caches when I lived in Cheshire, and as he and Kelsborrow Wayfinders seem to have hillarious caching trips, then they would be on the list.

I'd like to cache with Deego, cos he takes fab pics and obviously caches in great places.

Believe it or not, even though I'm great mats with Badger, I've never cached with him, so I'd love to cache wth the furry one.

Alibags has great logs, and is hillarious, so I'd also like to cache with her!

I would really have liked to go caching with my Dad.

He was a navigator in Coastal Command during the Second War and had endless stories about sextants and astrodomes and "shooting" a star at midnight!

He would have been fascinated by my first GPSr (it was delivered to me the week after he died), and even more so by Memory Map with its rolling OS map of your progress.

He would also have come out with a comment like;

"Huh, Bl***y H**l", his usual term of disdain, "You lot don't know you're born. All we had was a sextant, a star and the seat of our pants!"

I wish I'ld ordered that GPSr a couple of weeks earlier...........

If you could draw up a list of those cachers who you've always admired, or enjoyed reading logs from, who would it be?

Who would you like to cache with if you could?

My mind...... :( .... think i left it in a cache in hampshire....

I think lots of us actually left part of our brains somewhere in a field in Hemel Hempstead earlier in the summer... I know you did!

Like Hazel I have met and cached with many on my 'to cache with' list, and the list is growing daily :(

However, having seen Torry's posts on here I would love to team up with him and Aunti Weasel stateside as I like surreal conversations on the way to a cache. I swear Alibags is currently trying to find ways to stuff me into an ammo box if she can find one big enough... :(

We`ve took quite a few people caching, and enjoyed it. Have scared a few at the rate we rack up caches, and been glad of help, as many sets of eyes make less work. :(

But on a whole we`ll cache with anyone who wants to come with us. It`s all about fun, and the more people are there the more fun you usually have. :(

As long as they don`t try to diguise our car as a fern bush... say like at Shropshire :D:D:)

With going to so many events we`ve probably cached with most people at some point anyway :)

Pengy

Third Degree Witch. We have actually cached together once, as a part of a big group, but somehow didn't get the chance to chat.

Oh, and dysdera, for the sheer quality of their flattery. Felt bad I didn't get to meet Hazel while I was in the Liverpool area earlier this year. I hear Little Miss Naughty is an entertaining caching companion too <_<

I've been lucky enough to cache with some serious caching heros -Dan&Pid spring to mind- so I think I've been very lucky already. P&T, Pyoung1s, Alibags, SenseiTSKC and many others would be on the list if I hadn't already cached with them...

The ultimate folks to cache with, though, would be the mods. Not for the company you understand, but because they have the final co-ords for all the multis and puzzles :D:anitongue:

Edited by Simply Paul
Pieman had me tangled up for hours and hours and hours on his caches when I lived in Cheshire, and as he and Kelsborrow Wayfinders seem to have hillarious caching trips, then they would be on the list.

:anitongue: I'm deeply honoured.

I should point out that amongst other things:

you would find no more than 4 caches and get at least 2 DNFs

the chances of completing a multi or puzzle would be about zero

you would need the ability to read instructions properly and add numbers together

<_< I'm deeply honoured.

you would need the ability to read instructions properly and add numbers together

We definitely have a vacancy for a cacher who can:

-Read

-Write down numbers

-Add up

-Navigate

-Find caches when there is a spoiler photo with an arrow pointing to the cache

We can do most of the rest ourselves. :anitongue:

<_< I'm deeply honoured.

We definitely have a vacancy for a cacher who can:

-Read

-Write down numbers

-Add up

-Navigate

-Find caches when there is a spoiler photo with an arrow pointing to the cache

We can do most of the rest ourselves. :anitongue:

And have you read Father Jack's log for the Golf final??

It goes something like this...

What is the opposite of a human calculator? HAZEL!!!

Hmmmm

Hmmm... "just for the numbers"

I'm a self-proclaimed numbers cacher, but I'm not very good at it because of my extremely limited caching time. However, my favorite cache took me (and LordElph, House of Boo and sparticus) all day to complete and I'd much rather do a few good caches in good company than 30 on my own.

Hi,

I am happy to cache with anyone, but is anyone happy to cache with me. I am good at finding them I just point and get whos with me to look and hey presto they get it lol.

My hubbys got a relative in Canada (weve never met them)who caches, and they put money in their caches over there and hes found $24.000 in two year just by cacheing. He also got lost in some undergrowth on some remote moors and had to be recused by an helicopter, so that would be exciting lol.

Id love to cache with Alibags and Alice Bands two lovely girlies. Also to go cacheing with the Hancock Clan in Cornwall would be nice.

If anyone wants to go cacheing with me let me know please pretty please lol. I am happy to travel far and be the Taxi lol.

Yorkypudding xxx

My hubbys got a relative in Canada (weve never met them)who caches, and they put money in their caches over there and hes found $24.000 in two year just by cacheing. He also got lost in some undergrowth on some remote moors and had to be recused by an helicopter, so that would be exciting lol.

Is that $24.00 or $24,000? If the former - not a good ratio. If the latter, then why on earth in the 3 weeks and 78 caches I did in Canada, did I only find 2x 10p GBP coins?

Am I missing something here?

Is that $24.00 or $24,000? If the former - not a good ratio. If the latter, then why on earth in the 3 weeks and 78 caches I did in Canada, did I only find 2x 10p GBP coins?

Am I missing something here?

Keep in mind, we're talking about Canadian money.... and the conversion rates on sealskins isn't too good right now.

I'd love to go caching for a day with any of the mental mega number cachers in the States, just to see how seriously they take it.

I'd also love to go caching with the Birdman so he might witness me actually find his Tamar bridge cache which is on the "wrong side" of the Tamar :laughing: I've only DNF'd it once, hehe.