WTB: Paperless Caching setup

LCAS-271

Well after caching for about 8 months now I think it's time to go paperless. The only problem is that I'm not the most tech-savy. That being the case I"m looking for an AFFORDABLE, used PDA with the basics that's needed for caching. I'm hoping to not spend more than about 70-80 on the set-up. Anybody have what I'm looking for??

LCAS-271

I was told to just get an inexpensive PDA cuz they would all hold the amount I would need...well I found this great deal on that big auction site that starts with an e and it looks nice, works nice, but will not hotsync with my puter and that causes more headaches. Seems that with the Palm m500 the USB port tends to carry static and cause a malfunction with the hotsync. So even with an inexpensive PDA it can not be so inexpensive. Then I have heard after getting the PDA I will have to learn to Pluck and Spin and Swiss Knife waypoints to sqeeze them through the wires.... :)

Edited by jojojousa