Get your sig token graphics here

darus67

I found a neat website that generates customizable "Seal" graphics like this:

226399b9-cbec-492c-b5af-3d8e80f3a0f0.jpg

You can customize the text, colors, border, and the central emblem. They offer a wide variety of emblems including the Gx logo. I also e-mailed to suggest the Gustaf geocaching logo.

Once generated, you can download the graphic and use it freely. Their FAQ says this:

Can I use the image I generate on my website / on my letterhead / in my magazine / whatever?

Yes, it's yours to keep, you can use it without restriction. If you use it on a website, it would be nice if you could link back to me, but that's not required.

Here's the site: http://www.says-it.com/

If you look at my profile, you can see what I've done with it. I plan to use the seals to make my own sig tokens. I had to manually edit in the Mustang image. They don't have the capability to upload your own graphics.

I found a neat website that generates customizable "Seal" graphics like this:

226399b9-cbec-492c-b5af-3d8e80f3a0f0.jpg

You can customize the text, colors, border, and the central emblem. They offer a wide variety of emblems including the Gx logo. I also e-mailed to suggest the Gustaf geocaching logo.

Once generated, you can download the graphic and use it freely. Their FAQ says this:

Can I use the image I generate on my website / on my letterhead / in my magazine / whatever?

Yes, it's yours to keep, you can use it without restriction. If you use it on a website, it would be nice if you could link back to me, but that's not required.

Here's the site: http://www.says-it.com/

If you look at my profile, you can see what I've done with it. I plan to use the seals to make my own sig tokens. I had to manually edit in the Mustang image. They don't have the capability to upload your own graphics.

Pretty cool site! That will come in handy for numerous things. LOL

Jayman11