nutlady coin

nutlady

1 in each metal please (if shipping to Germany is possible)

Only if I hand deliver so I can stock up on my Milka, Rittersport, Rausch, Leibinger weizen, nic nac peanuts, erdnuss flips, und was noch? Was fehlt? HUmmmmmm. Vielleicht was neues AAAAUUUUUUSSSS BERLIN! Gibts ein neues cd von Die Aerzte oder Toten Hosen?

Yeah, I think WE can trade! Cant get to Germany till possibly fastnet.

Just checked the fees the post office charges for smal packages abroad. Could send a "care package" ;-) as payment of the coins. up to 1kg it's 8€, up to 2kg it's 12,90€ just for the shipping. So that wouldn't be the problems.

Berlin is quite far away (800km), and cds are quite expensive around here, but the sweets wouldn't be a problem at all. When the coins are finished just send a list what you are craving for and I will see what I can do :-). I think the Hosen have a new cd (unplugged at the vienna opera house).

Crazy: when I was in South Africa for my abroad studies, the americans there received care packages with hershie (is it written that way) sweets :-).

Just checked the fees the post office charges for smal packages abroad. Could send a "care package" ;-) as payment of the coins. up to 1kg it's 8€, up to 2kg it's 12,90€ just for the shipping. So that wouldn't be the problems.

Berlin is quite far away (800km), and cds are quite expensive around here, but the sweets wouldn't be a problem at all. When the coins are finished just send a list what you are craving for and I will see what I can do :-). I think the Hosen have a new cd (unplugged at the vienna opera house).

Crazy: when I was in South Africa for my abroad studies, the americans there received care packages with hershie (is it written that way) sweets :-).

GAG! Hershey? Nope. I cant eat it anymore. I am spoiled on the GOOD stuff!

As far as the AAUUUSSSS Berlin goes, thats how Die Aerzte announce themselves, that all. Got A concert pass from Farin a few years back, and was able to see Hosen the same week. SWEET.

Thanks for the Hosen update, I will go look for it!

Man, I gotta get back to Germany!

When you open up the reply window, look at the top. There is a butten there that has a tree on it. Press it, and you will get a box where you can paste the link to the pic. Hit ok, then the pic should show in your reply window. ;)

Ok....where do I get an URL? I know, I am hopeless! I have pics of the coins now.....I tried uploading to photobucket, but they were not clear pics and it took me 20 minutes just for the back!

Heck with that! Curse all you people with fast online available!

Anyone can help me?

When you open up the reply window, look at the top. There is a butten there that has a tree on it. Press it, and you will get a box where you can paste the link to the pic. Hit ok, then the pic should show in your reply window. ;)

Ok....where do I get an URL? I know, I am hopeless! I have pics of the coins now.....I tried uploading to photobucket, but they were not clear pics and it took me 20 minutes just for the back!

Heck with that! Curse all you people with fast online available!

Anyone can help me?

GREAT looking coin! Can't wait! :laughing:

Edited by Ryder3 & Better Half

I can't how many metals your offering - looks like 5??? ;)

2 reg and 1 gold no longer makes sense. I'd like 2 of each metal just to be sure I cover all the metals.

Thanks!

Oh, I just wanted to see different metals. I will stick with nut colors.....I really like the copper!

I think I will make the following. 250 bronze, 150 copper, 100 gold. ( But Im saving some of these gold for myself, and may limit 1 per order...) Before I make the actual order in a few days....I want to see who likes what.

Thanks Castleman , Danoshimano, Jay and others for offering to help me!

My head is spinning......Yes, I really need to find out a price! Probably a good thing to ask about with the minter.......LOL .

Im not going to be unreal on the price. It was never my intention to actually make these just to sell! I just wanted my own coin! I had the idea and didnt want to wait till someone ls came up with it! ( is that selfish?)

Anyway, without knowing my costs......They will probably be around $8ish. Shipping....looking around at other offers.....and great advice , $1.50 1st, .50 each after? Is that reasonable? Im going to keep looking...International orders will depend on how much chocolate/weizen is offered for trade.

And now for the GROAN factor.......if any of you are interested in a matching pin......I think 50 cents is reasonable. Sorry I didnt mention that before. HEY! STOP TOSSING NUTS AT MY HEAD!

I will make an "official" announcement on prices, when I know it . I set up with paypal.....lets see how smooth I can make that with a house full of nuts.....er.....kids....

Two more things.....these will be 1.75 and have a walnut icon.

Yup, I had to do this during harvest, didnt I!

OK, sorry to ask, I know you are going nuts but any idea how the ordering will go. Should we post here what we would like? Or will we send that via e-mail. Gotta have pins too. Bet ya didn't think this was going to get so crazy B)

No, I sure didnt. I thought I would get like one response in the form of a question. As in....."a Walnut, why?"

Ive got everyone down on a list.....but most of the first "orders" I didnt include the copper coin....an afterthought. So I guess some folks will revise, and I will revise.

Im going to attempt ( sorry...ATTEMPT) to invoice through paypal. I understand there is a charge for that, what is that again?

I suppose at sometime I will have to do a mass mailing for addresses.....or does that pop up on paypal? I told ya folks, Ive never done this!

Im hoping I dont get anyone upset.......just bear with this newbie!

Personally, its easier for me to look here for all the "wants".....whereas an email might accidently get deleted. BUT......I understand why some folks would rather just email me. ( warning, I get chatty! LOL)

Eat more walnuts! They are heart healthy! I personally like mine covered with a few pounds of good chocolate though......probably takes away the benefits, ya think?

Well, I've never done my own coin, but I think for a newbie you're doing GREAT! I'm sure when I do get my ideas finalized and do a coin I'll have tons of questions!

In addition to my coin order, I'd like to order a couple of pins! Your design is very clever!

P.S. I love nuts... but, yep, usually with chocolate, OR on caramel apples!