nutlady coin

nutlady

Looks like its ok to post this here. I decided that I wasnt broke enough so I designed my own coin. ( Ok , with help!)

I really dont know how many I should order.

I will order at least 250 so I can have the Icon.

Im thinking 200 antique or copper bronze, and the other 50 gold.

Heck I dont know.

Anyway, I hope I can post a pic here. The front will be 3-D and with patina.

I have tried to paste it here, but it wont! How do I do that?

All, right, I will try again. I have the front and back there, but dont know how to put them here.

I know, I am pathetic. I also have the images in my pictures. Just wonder how to post them here.

To be specific.....how do you post a picture here on a reply?

That coin looks real good! I would definately take one myself. By the way if anyone is trying to see the pic just go to the www.photobucket.com and in the image search type: nutlady

comes right up that way

Thanks,

Jayman11

front6_big.jpg

back5_big.jpg

Edited by jho135

I know you would love to trade for a set of Go-mad-Cow Coins, right?

HOLY COW! I cant believe the responses......and that pic of the coin isnt even very good! (to say the least)

And thanks to those that posted the pic, by the way.

As for a cow coin, are you kidding? A dairy themed coin would have been my next!

Ok, I gotta go back out to the nuthouse and crack more walnuts. No, I am NOT kidding! Thats what I do for a living!

And you thought I was just crazy. You can buy walnuts/pistachios/cachews AND a coin from me!

I think Ill need more then 250.

Be back after work.

HOLY COW! I cant believe the responses......and that pic of the coin isnt even very good! (to say the least)

As for a cow coin, are you kidding? A dairy themed coin would have been my next!

Ok, I gotta go back out to the nuthouse and crack more walnuts. No, I am NOT kidding! Thats what I do for a living!

And you thought I was just crazy. You can buy walnuts/pistachios/cachews AND a coin from me!

Be back after work.

LOL! You're welcome! Hope you sell a lot of them cause even though the picture isnt the best you can tell it's going to be a great coin!

Thanks,

Jayman11

Be back after work.

Mmmmmm. Please add an order of walnuts, pistachios and cachews to my coin order! :(