nutlady coin

nutlady

Add 2 pins to my reservation too please. Also, since you know Castleman, ask him to help you with paypal. He knows how it works.

Will do if I cant figure it out. I am waiting now for the actual samples to be in my hand. Im pretty persnickity......and Im not one that going to make coins every year. In fact, I dont envision making another coin.

Soon as I have coin in hand......happy with the 3-d , etc.....place order and coins soon coming....( Whoops and set price....) Wont be over $8.50 a coin. . $24 for set of three. $.50 for a pin.

Still waiting....dont want to accept payment before coins are being made. Doesnt seem right.

Nutlady

Looks like we need to change our order to three of each, for 18 total. Thanks, Glen

NO, Im only going to do 3 colors. Antique Bronze, copper, gold.

I believe I posted before: But to make sure: I would love to have one of each colors you are minting, including the LE. Thanks. :laughing::o

And a couple of gold pins (if possible). Thanks.

Edited by OshnDoc

Looks like its ok to post this here. I decided that I wasnt broke enough so I designed my own coin. ( Ok , with help!)

I really dont know how many I should order.

I will order at least 250 so I can have the Icon.

Im thinking 200 antique or copper bronze, and the other 50 gold.

I haven't been able to see the coin, but from the response.... I'll take one of each. Thanks!

Looks like its ok to post this here. I decided that I wasnt broke enough so I designed my own coin. ( Ok , with help!)

I really dont know how many I should order.

I will order at least 250 so I can have the Icon.

Im thinking 200 antique or copper bronze, and the other 50 gold.

I haven't been able to see the coin, but from the response.... I'll take one of each. Thanks!

Wow.....and I wont even buy one till I have it in my hands! :) The pics are on post 106

Just for an update....this sure churns slowly doesnt it! I wanted to SEE the coin before I ordered any. I should have had the samples already, but they got held up in customs. Somthing about being considered produce, maybe????? Just kidding.

So next week I will have the samples and will place the order. Do you nice people want me to start another post? Ot, would that be redundant, and Ill just take the orders as they are going here?

I would like 1 antique bronze please. :yikes:

Got it! I ALSO got my samples today. Quite nice I think! I could take a pic of them, but the pic wouldnt be any better then what was posted already. The weight of the coins surprised me as well. I had thought I might like to go thicker....but I dont think its needed. So, its a go now on ordering.

Can you give an update about the invoicing process? Will you send out PayPal Invoices to the people who have preordered? Different Thread?

Thanks.

Can't wait to get a set of these beauties :D

Yes, I will send paypal invoices. Right now I am waiting to get a "secret number" from my credit card statement to finish setting up my account.

In addition, the wonderfull Mommyhelper who knows WAY more about computers than I do ( but so does my 3 year old) is making an order form for me to keep track of all of this!

Ive even got a pal here that offered to do labels for me......geo people are SO great!

Wait a minute......maybe they expect nuts in payment.......hummmmmmmm..........

I dont know about another thread. Some say yes, some say nay.....But all that have preordered will get order form/ invoice......somthing like that as soon as I figure it all out. Think Ill go play with paypal right now.

Can you give an update about the invoicing process? Will you send out PayPal Invoices to the people who have preordered? Different Thread?

Thanks.

Can't wait to get a set of these beauties :D

Yes, I will send paypal invoices. Right now I am waiting to get a "secret number" from my credit card statement to finish setting up my account.

In addition, the wonderfull Mommyhelper who knows WAY more about computers than I do ( but so does my 3 year old) is making an order form for me to keep track of all of this!

Ive even got a pal here that offered to do labels for me......geo people are SO great!

Wait a minute......maybe they expect nuts in payment.......hummmmmmmm..........

I dont know about another thread. Some say yes, some say nay.....But all that have preordered will get order form/ invoice......somthing like that as soon as I figure it all out. Think Ill go play with paypal right now.

SORRY! MOMMY FINDER!

I am going to have to offer the few remaining gold coins only when you want a set. I look back in retrospect and realize I should have done a few things differently. Like....only allow one gold per order/request. But I didnt, so I have to respect the preorders I have here.

I thank you for understanding.....and I still have the Ant. bronze and copper. And Pins.

I am going to have to offer the few remaining gold coins only when you want a set. I look back in retrospect and realize I should have done a few things differently. Like....only allow one gold per order/request. But I didnt, so I have to respect the preorders I have here.

I thank you for understanding.....and I still have the Ant. bronze and copper. And Pins.

Hopefully by posting here it was the "pre-order"

I posted that I wanted one of each metal (at least), about a week or so ago. Just wanted to make sure I'm on your list

;)

Hopefully by posting here it was the "pre-order"

I posted that I wanted one of each metal (at least), about a week or so ago. Just wanted to make sure I'm on your list

:rolleyes:

Yup, one of each!

Add one Antique Bronze & a copper to my order.

Thanks!

Ok! Thank you! I will pay for the coins tommorow and get the ball rolling.....Yikes! $$$$$

Do you guys want me to invoice you? Or would you rather wait till I HAVE the coins? If course its easier to start invoicing now, but I TOTALLY understand if you dont want to PAY it till I have the coins.

As in guys, that would be anyone that "ordered"........

I sense that some folks would like a confirmation of some type.....

You can invoice me now for the ones I ordered. :laughing:

Ok! Thank you! I will pay for the coins tommorow and get the ball rolling.....Yikes! $$$$$

Do you guys want me to invoice you? Or would you rather wait till I HAVE the coins? If course its easier to start invoicing now, but I TOTALLY understand if you dont want to PAY it till I have the coins.

You can invoice me now for the ones I ordered. :laughing:

I see I need to get some sort of system going. But at least by invoicing now I can have address labels afixed on bubble mailers ready to go .....I will only assume this is "kosher" to do?

OK....silly me. I cant actually invoice anyone without a paypal e-mail address, which I cant get from this forum.

So, if you would be most kind.....send me that email addy to

farmeress@earthlink.net

shoot! that didnt underline! Sorry! I am having an "official " order form made up. ( by somebody much smarter than me)

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the forums.

What metals were decided on and how many of each?

I got 24.00 for the set. How much individuals if someone wanted extras?

Thanks,

Michelle

Coins will be $8.50, $24 for a set. Pins 50 cents.

100 ant gold ( I am making some for myself that will not be for sale)

150 ant copper

250 ant bronze.......these actually look the best.