Aargh! Pirates Event Coin

avroair

Aarrrr! We be wantin' two each of such luv'ly swag! These be mighty fine booty, indeed :mellow: One o' them will have a fine place of honor on our trophy shelf, it will.

Point of parley: would you be willin' to clarify the shipping charges, matey? We read 'em as "per order", but would appreciate if you would be settin' our minds at ease in this regard. You wouldn't want us to raise the Jolly Roger and prepare to board ye over such a minor matter, now, would ye?

Thank ye fer issuing such a fine doubloon!

Captain chaosmanor :tired:

Par.... Parl... Parley? That's the one! Yes the shipping is per order up to 4 coins. :o NOT PER COIN

Get them before they run out! :rolleyes::laughing::)

6a320417-e165-4a8d-bcef-1b59d4f35124.jpg

Pirates of Harriman 3: Page is Posted!

Pirates of Harriman 3: Dead Man's Cache Picnic coin

9599ded3-9c62-4a7d-a651-4be210900208.jpg

Pre-selling these coins and they should be available in late October just after the event.

TRACKABLE WITH ICON

Two types available:

Antique Copper: $8.00

Antique Brass: $8.00

Antique Gold will be event exclusive

Shipping is $1.00 for up to 4 coins within US, $1.50 for Canada and $3.00 for foreign orders.

There are no limits on orders at this time.

2190f340-5e56-42fc-a78b-d13d978f957c.jpg

Please post how many and metal types you want reserved and when I check the thread, I will send you a request.

Any questions please email me: avroair@sbcglobal.net

Pirates of Harriman 3: Dead Man's Cache Picnic coin

9599ded3-9c62-4a7d-a651-4be210900208.jpg

Pre-selling these coins and they should be available in late October just after the event.

TRACKABLE WITH ICON

Two types available:

Antique Copper: $8.00

Antique Brass: $8.00

Antique Gold will be event exclusive

Shipping is $1.00 for up to 4 coins within US, $1.50 for Canada and $3.00 for foreign orders.

There are no limits on orders at this time.

2190f340-5e56-42fc-a78b-d13d978f957c.jpg

Please post how many and metal types you want reserved and when I check the thread, I will send you a request.

Any questions please email me: avroair@sbcglobal.net

Ok I got 40 left available. Look who got chased after he picked one up!

6a320417-e165-4a8d-bcef-1b59d4f35124.jpg

Coins arrived today. I will start to sort them this weekend and will send them out starting on the 23rd after the event. :)

Edit: removed the bad picture. The mint didn't stopped doing brass coins so at the 11th hour I had to substitute gold for the brass. I will be sorting them and see what is still available.

Edited by avroair

Coins arrived today. I will start to sort them this weekend and will send them out starting on the 23rd after the event. ;)

Edit: removed the bad picture. The mint didn't stopped doing brass coins so at the 11th hour I had to substitute gold for the brass. I will be sorting them and see what is still available.

Please put me down for two of each, if you have that many. If not, one of each will be fine. I've already emailed with my request, and asked if you could send me a PayPal bill for the total. Let me know, PLEASE?

(waiting with baited breath)