Mobile PC/Phone

iaintgonnasay

I have a samsung I-730. I use it to connect to a bluetooth gps unit to find my way around. The gps portion, and in fact all functions of the pocket pc are stellar. Full motion video, live tv reception, mp3 player, outlook email, ect. It is the phone portion of the unit that I have issues with. My fingers are too big for the keyboard. Should I keep it or sell it?

If you can afford to get a seperate phone, go for it. If not, maybe you can just not use the keyboard for the phone features? With PDA/Phone combos, the software used to drive them is often shakey at best, and if you find one that has good software, and is stable, you should definitely keep it. If you don't, and decide to buy another PDA/Phone combo, I'd buy one with the same OS on it (PalmOS, Microsoft Windows Mobile, proprietary, etc). After doing a search on it, I see it uses Windows Mobile, and that it has bluetooth and all sorts of other goodies. Have you considered a micro fold up bluetooth keyboard? It looks like a pretty recent phone, and has a lot of nice features you may not find in other phones/Pda combos. I know that's not too much help advice wise, but at least some questions for you to consider. The final decision is up to you and what you use it for.

May the choice be with you...

-Hybridgeek