Jeep geocoins/personal coins with Jeep image

SlabyFam

Hello all, I am fairly new to geocoins. I have another addiction besides caching yes, it Jeeps .

So the next best thing would be Jeep Geocoins. I would like to aquire Jeep geocoins for my collection

if you have one,Know of one please let me know post it here or Pm me.

Thanks for your help

SlabyFam Dad

Tim

There is this cacher in your area...that has a few...

I think his caching name is GoPadres! or Gohome...

Oh I don't remember...but you should send him an e-mail.

Oh it may help if you lay off the Sea World thing!

lol

We had such a fun Time at Sea world San Diego today Gobolts!

Do you have Jeep coins? I need Jeep coins, I love Jeep coins

Tim

There is this cacher in your area...that has a few...

I think his caching name is GoPadres! or Gohome...

Oh I don't remember...but you should send him an e-mail.

Oh it may help if you lay off the Sea World thing!

lol

We had such a fun Time at Sea world San Diego today Gobolts!

Do you have Jeep coins? I need Jeep coins, I love Jeep coins

Tim

I have a German one...and may have a few others for you.

There are several Jeep geocoins. This is most likey not an all-inclusive list but it will give you a start. I have many of these but I am not willing to part with them for I also collect the Jeep coins. Check out the two popular geocoin trading websites as well as online auction sites for possibly trading/purchasing them from other collectors. You can also try the coin creators.

JeepToysRus (Day, Night, & BN)

GeoJeepGirl

JeepenJumpers (AS, AG)

CruiserDude (AB, Gold Leaf 2 tone)

GeoCoin Club Feb 06

NEFGA Jeep Club (AS, N)

NOLEFAN9399 (AS, G)

Rubicon Brothers

JeeperMTJ (AB, AS)

OldWillie (not really sure the name of this one)

1markymark1 (various metals and editions)

Arizona Geocachers 2006 / Yellow Jeep Fever (AC, AS, AS XLE)

Happy geocoin collecting!

Hi JeepGirl300,

Welcome to the geocoin forums. I believe there is more than one geocoin that has a Jeep on it. If you use the handy search feature at the bottom left of the geocoin forum page, you will be able to search the key word "Jeep" without searching the Travel Bug forums too. If you searched the entire forum, you would find a lot of Jeep Travel Bug posts, because Jeep ran a promotion using Travel Bugs for 4 years in a row. First the Yellow Jeep, and that was based on a caching crew years ago, who drove a Yellow Jeep and locationless caches were allowed back then (for a short while) and someone made a locationless cache of them. Then came the Green, Red, and White Jeep Travel Bugs, many of which are still traveling around. Those are not meant to be kept. Travel Bugs are never meant to be kept. Geocoins are bought, traded, and found in caches. Trackable geocoins that are found in caches and are activated are meant to be moved. If you need more information on everything geocaching related, please visit the Groundspeak Knowledge Base link in my signature here.

Have fun!

P.S. This particular thread is from 2006. You could check the trading list pinned at the top and see if anyone has one to trade, but you'll need to have a geocoin they'll want to trade for.

Thanks for all the information! I appreciate the help! I look forward to tracking down some Jeep stuff! I didn't realize that Jeep had done so many Travel bug contests... Too bad they didn't continue them

Happy Hunting and Thank you again.

Jeepgirl

Jeep went under new management last year, and the automotive economy just plain went under, so there was no contest this year. Who knows, maybe the new management will reconsider at some time in the future, but don't quote me on that. I do not have any information about any more promotions. But you wouldn't believe the angst and the TB hoarding that went around during those contests. Jeeps were given away by the way, as well as other prizes. You can read about it on their website, just go to the website and search keyword "geocaching".

Check out the Tread Lightly Site Then go to their store they have Jeep coins In different colors. A little pricey but available.

thank you

Are the coins they have for sale, the coins made by Alan and Elli's? I e-mailed tread lightly to see if they could help with activation codes and received no response. Thanks to Groundspeak for supplying me with the codes.

Good Morning, I have a 2006 Arizona Yellow Jeep Fever Silver LE geocoin that I am willing to part with. Just send me a message and an offer and I will let you know. It is the Antique Copper version. Shipping would be 3.00.

Thank You

Tweety & Coach............ftjak