"You can not bookmark an unapproved listing."

Nudecacher

I created a new private bookmark list "Arlington to Darington HWY 530" and bookmarked 23 caches to it. I thought something was corrupt in it, as I get the error message when I try to view the second page before it is displayed and didn't get the page displayed, but it seems to be displaying now. Since I displayed the cache page for each of the 23 caches and selected the 'bookmark listing' button from the description page to bookmark it and since none of the caches are my own, they all had to be approved when I added them to the list. Some glitch came in then to give me the error when I view the second page of the list. The list is marked as shared but not public.

Nudecacher

It's trying to add GCXXXX to your bookmark list, which is the default GC# in the box at the top right when viewing your list. Since the cache is unpublished, it won't let you add it, but defaulting to that tries to add it each time.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

It's trying to add GCXXXX to your bookmark list, which is the default GC# in the box at the top right when viewing your list. Since the cache is unpublished, it won't let you add it, but defaulting to that tries to add it each time.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Hmmm... Thanks. That is a real bummer and I also hope it gets fixed quickly. I ran into it on another of my bookmark lists today. I also hope that the number of caches displayed gets fixed too. Talk about distracting when you are trying to create a bookmark list for a trip.

Nudecacher