egami

Ok, so I purchased my premium membership today and was updating profile via "My Controls" at the top. I go to "Edit Avatar Settings" and it re-directs me to "Account Settings" with a little message reading:

Important! If you make any changes to your profile and they do not update in the forums, click on the "Register" link on the forums page and it will send you to a page to update those settings.

So, I update my avatar settings via "Account Settings" then "Edit My Profile" and proceed to upload my image which appears correctly. I assume this has taken effect, but I am not seeing it on replies.

I don't see the "Register" link they mention. I logged out and back in, I went to "Forums" via the www.geocaching.com site and I am still not getting it to show.

Any ideas? Maybe I am just looking right over something that is right in front of me.

What page are you getting that link from? I logged out, went to www.geocaching.com, clicked on Forums and got to that same page (I think) and never saw anything that said "Register". I proceeded to re-log in and still haven't seen update.

edit: also clicked on your direct link and still see no change.

Edited by egami

Ok, I found the "register" link. You have to click on "Log Out": Logged in as: egami ( Log Out )

Then go directly to: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php? while you are logged out.

Then re-log in from there. Let's see if that worked now that I've found the "Register" link.

edit: hm.

edit 2: woot, fixed it.

Didn't like the fact I had multiple browsers open I think.

Edited by egami