Two very nice basic Garmin units for sale

These are the same two units I posted under two well loved Garmin units for sale but I have further reduced the price and priced them as a package. Would make a great deal for a family looking for extra gps units for their children or friends or even a couple or team just starting out. Several folks responded to my original post but requested a lower price. Well, here it is. Units are only available as a package (both units). Will not separate the package. Price for the package - both units and all accessories is 100.00 plus 5.00 shipping. CONUS only please.

I just got a new Garmin Map60CSX and am selling off two of my gently used gps units to help pay for the new one.

Garmin Geko 201 with invisible shield screen protector. Unit is in excellent (like new) condition. Includes Garmin neoprene case and instructional DVD. Also includes Garmin serial data transfer cable for your PC which can be used on the Geko as well as the yellow Etrex. At one time I had a bike mount for this gps. I will include it if I can find it. No promises on the bike mount though. I cannot locate the manuals but you can download them for free at the Garmin website. This unit is my wife’s favorite gps unit but I think she’s going to take over the new Map60csx. The Geko 201 works perfectly.

Garmin Etrex (yellow). This was purchased to be our backup gps unit. It has only been used a couple of times and looks and works like new. It is the newer type WAAS unit. It also includes all manuals, a new Garmin neoprene Etrex carrying case and a new unopened 12V auto power cord to power the gps from your car’s cigarette lighter. It does NOT come with a data transfer cable but you can get one on Ebay for about 12 dollars. It also comes with in instructional VHS tape however the instructional tape is for the older non-waas units and is only partially applicable. The data screens on the Etrex and the Geko are essentially the same and the Geko instructional DVD is probably more applicable to this newer type yellow Etrex. This unit is as new.

Both of these Garmin gps units are one owner and were purchased new by me.

I don’t take paypal and would prefer a money order for the package. If you have any questions please email me at LFCPAatJuno.com substituting for the word at. I am in Texas.

Thanks,

Dusty Roads

Moonpup. thanks for the interest. The units are only available as a package - both units. Nice thing about the package is that you can use the data cable for both units - they take the same cable. Even if you don't end up purchasing my units I highly recommend a Geko 201 for kids. They are small, simple to operate and very accurate.

Dusty Roads