Geocoin Icons on My Home Page

K-SQUARED

Good morning,

Not sure if this is a problem with other cachers or not, but I have noticed since the latest update to the website, that not all geocoin icons are appearing next to my geocoins on my account page under my inventory. If this has been brought up, I am sorry, I did not see the posts in the forums for it. Does anyone else notice this? It is occurs on my home desktop, laptop and my two office computers, so I do not think it is a problem on my end.

Thanks,

Kevin

Good morning,

Not sure if this is a problem with other cachers or not, but I have noticed since the latest update to the website, that not all geocoin icons are appearing next to my geocoins on my account page under my inventory. If this has been brought up, I am sorry, I did not see the posts in the forums for it. Does anyone else notice this? It is occurs on my home desktop, laptop and my two office computers, so I do not think it is a problem on my end.

Thanks,

Kevin

I just pulled up your trackables and all the icons showed up.

Good morning,

Thanks,

Kevin

I just pulled up your trackables and all the icons showed up.

This would be on "My Account Details" page (www.geocaching.com/my) under "My Inventory" on the right side of the page. This page is only viewable by me. Yes, all the icons are correct on my trackables page. So, why, then, are they not appearing correctly on My Account Details page?

-Kevin

Still wondering why some geocoin icons are not appearing next to the geocoin name on "My Account Details" page?

Here are the icons that are replaced with a white box with a red 'X' in the middle: New Jersey, Northwest PA, San Diego, Wyoming, Ontario, Illinois, Bad Andy, Parents of SAM, Loggerhead Turtle, Arizona, Lizardtoadz, Nielsenc Xmas 2005, HC Christmas.

-Kevin

The geocoin creators didn't send us the smaller images, so they show up as blank. We'll have to run through all of them and provide resized versions so they come up in the browser. It'll be on the todo list but I don't know when we'll complete them.

Post them here and all the people having problems will do it for you.

Is it not possible to resize images by using height and width html attributes. Ok, it may look bad, but would save on the extra work of having to resize them all with another program.

I suppose it wouldn't look too bad, since 32x32 is twice 16x16...

I do not think it is Ground Speaks problem to do what the coin owner/builder is suppose to do. The requirements are quite plane. You must sent a 32X32 pixel AND a 16X16 pixel icons. :P