The Coveted TallShip Geocoin

QuigleyJones

Over nine months ago I brainstormed for a personal geocoin and here is the long awaited result.

234676942_59f5377fcd_m.jpg234676941_a7e05e8b64_m.jpg

The obverse shows a Grand Banks Schooner (well ok the Bluenose ll ) on a Starboard tack with a maple leaf on the Main. I picked this for my geocoin because I'm a tallship sailor with my best sailing experience on a Grand Banks Schooner, (Also I might just end up working on the Bluenose ll ) and the ship and leaf are both Canadian (like me).

On the reverse is my geocaching name, year, tracking number and Geocaching symbol.

218186066_9c039889d7_m.jpg218186068_8106ea620f_m.jpg

The Specifications are:

50mm (2") long

3.5mm thick

Obverse in 3D +2 colours (ship)

Reverse in 2D +5 colours (flags)

Geocaching.com trackable

Custom Icon (Might be blue sails.) 227838334_1d3a6c56d0.jpg Might be blue sails.

#250 antique silver

#100 antique bronze

Total minted: 350

Produced by landsharkz(.ca)

Expected delivery Sept 18 (currently >100km away)

Price is $9.50(silver) & $9.75(bronze) CND

I except paypal (and possibly any other means)

Shipping unknown. depends on size, destination, speed $1-$5

I will be sending an email in the next few days to all those on the big list of interested.

Of the coins I am selling there are currently 118 left unclaimed. So send me a email quick!

I have not been able to establish a trade for this coin from the owner so I am looking to trade for 2 of these from anyone. I have just been buying to many coin and need to shift to trading for them.

For trade we have the following personal geocoins.

Team Sand Dollar in:

Silver, or Bronze.

Buffalo Wings V1 in:

Gold, or Silver.

Buffalo Wings V2 2006 (Trackable with icon) in:

Bronze, Antique Silver, Black Nickel(White buffalo) and Copper(Black buffalo)

Team Sand Dollar V2 2006 (numbered, NOT trackable) in:

Black Nickel, Ant Silver, Ant Copper (Available 9/8)

Also check out my trade list at http://cointracking.com/public/TeamSandDollar

Thanks

Team Sand Dollar

Yes im pritty much sold out, Do have a waitlist for those not quick enough (landsharkz has a few there going to sell latter, i'll give them my list)

So, those that asked about a trade back when these were first announced are pretty much SOL?

Added on edit---

Well, it seems not. I have already recieved a trade offer.

Thanks to the cacher I'm gonna trade with.

Edited by Shop99er

Yes im pritty much sold out, Do have a waitlist for those not quick enough (landsharkz has a few there going to sell latter, i'll give them my list)

So, those that asked about a trade back when these were first announced are pretty much SOL?

To those that asked, A few I said defiantly yes to have one reserved, other's whom I said I might trade will/have an email saying yay/nay.

Yes im pretty much sold out, Do have a wait list for those not quick enough (landsharkz has a few there going to sell latter, i'll give them my wait list)

Because of some doubling in my list and accommodating metal changes for early requesters, There still are a few of the silver coins. (but your crazy if you want bronze :))

Edited by QuigleyJones

Yes im pretty much sold out, Do have a wait list for those not quick enough (landsharkz has a few there going to sell latter, i'll give them my wait list)

Because of some doubling in my list and accommodating metal changes for early requesters, There still are a few of the silver coins. (but your crazy if you want bronze :D)

Email sent. :)

when will you be invoicing for these?

Began Tuesday, should be done by tomorrow(or perhaps now today) at noon.

Sorry for not being as prompt as possible.

An important note, As I was a bit anxious to make this thread, I under calculated the cost, so Ive added (respectable I'm told) 25¢ to the price (they cost me just over 9.5).