How many suitable cache locations can you think of...

PopUpPirate

Wirral is quite densely populated with caches, but I STILL have about 5 or 6 locations up my sleeves for new caches, and after speaking to another prominant cacher on the Wirral, he has enough for a series too.

Wirral isn't a huge place, and there are already 112 caches (so I'm told) and there's BAGS of room for more!

Even though I have only one cache of my own I am constantly spotting possible spots for new ones. I scouted the area where mine is for ages looking for the exact site and yesterday I found a really good one not 30ft from where mine is! I have loads of ideas for new caches but with Eliza I just don't get the time for placing them......must make more effort! (note to self: fit baby around caching not caching around baby!) (link to thread on cache obcession)

Rodz beat me to it and in future I shall keep 'south of de river' - which to those that dont understand London is that large barrier which keeps unruly 'norf londoners' from pinching our fresh air, beer and geo-locations.

I'm doing ( slowly) Rodz A to Z series and he certainly nicked a few locations that had passed through my mind - but hey its a foreign land over there, and he hasnt come 'sowfff' - so thats ok.

I am always full of admiration for cache setters who can maintain more than a couple of dozen caches.

PS - I always carry a spare full stocked cache ready for an instant 'drop-off'

Edited by kewfriend

Rodz beat me to it and in future I shall keep 'south of de river' - which to those that dont understand London is that large barrier which keeps unruly 'norf londoners' from pinching our fresh air, beer and geo-locations.

I'm doing ( slowly) Rodz A to Z series and he certainly nicked a few locations that had passed through my mind - but hey its a foreign land over there, and he hasnt come 'sowfff' - so thats ok.

I am always full of admiration for cache setters who can maintain more than a couple of dozen caches.

I promise to head Norf again promptly,should I be required to do maintenance on the BP series I am about to adopt. :laughing: I was thinking of giving up work soon as I may have some full time maintenance issues with my 50+ caches. :laughing: ..Maybe I'll just make them almost impossible to find,then they are less likely to get muggled(so less work for me too) :laughing:

I promise to head Norf again promptly,should I be required to do maintenance on the BP series I am about to adopt. :laughing: I was thinking of giving up work soon as I may have some full time maintenance issues with my 50+ caches. :laughing: ..Maybe I'll just make them almost impossible to find,then they are less likely to get muggled(so less work for me too) :laughing:

Surely that's head Saaarf? Or to be totally pedantic Saaarfeeest :rolleyes:

Edited by bhodisatva