Post DNFs?

Stan&Ruth

My thought is sort of easy...Ill post a DNF if I show up and look and cant find it. I may NOT post a DNF if I was not able to give it a good lookover due to too many muggles, or having to leave early for whatever reason. Basicly if I give it a good healthy go and come up empty Ill log a DNF. I have a bookmark page that I will save it into to monitor it for future updates. If it goes disabled, I have a bookmark for that too.

I personally feel that DNF logs justify your statistics. If you dont find one now and then, and record it, no one can ever say your not trully looking and really finding the finds you found.

confusious say How can one acheive perfection if one has never failed.

I log my DNFs, for my own personal knowledge -- I like to see where I failed to find, then I go back to check these caches for comments from other people. It is a good way for me to learn which caches I SHOULD have been able to find, and which caches were probably missing, etc... I plan to eventually go back to look again for all DNFs, unless I find out the cache actually IS missing.