Pirates of Harriman 3: Event coin

avroair

Avast ye maties!

Ok so I have my 3rd Annual Pirates of Harriman Event coming up in late October and want to do both a coin and a treasure map coin for people who attend. :(

Here is the preliminary design for the coin, anyone got any comments? It is similar to last year's but will be trackable and has different artwork on the back and front. I was thinking of doing it in 3 metals, antique gold and antique silver and bronze (which is pictured below).

0fd0ecfa-21fe-4358-b398-473872ceeeee.jpg

:huh: Too bad there isn't a pirate smilie face! :o

Avast ye maties!

Ok so I have my 3rd Annual Pirates of Harriman Event coming up in late October and want to do both a coin and a treasure map coin for people who attend. :(

Here is the preliminary design for the coin, anyone got any comments? It is similar to last year's but will be trackable and has different artwork on the back and front. I was thinking of doing it in 3 metals, antique gold and antique silver and bronze (which is pictured below).

Cool coin........I would be in for a couple.

Will there be a custom icon?

I like it. and think the pirate on the front of the coin would be a cool icon. He's sort of smiling.

I agree, the pirate does sort of look like he's smiling - at least that's the closest you'd get with a skeleton :huh: I'd love a chance to get several of these. Lately, I've been wanting to get more 'pirate' coins. By the way, if anyone has any coins with pirates they'd like to trade, please let me know. :(

we would love some 3 or more of the coin BTW do you have a event page up yet?

I am awaiting the permit -- then the cache event will be posted. It will be a geo-rally with 7 pirate caches, the final (and easiest) being the picnic area. Each attendee will get a coded treasure map to help them find where the caches are located. :huh: There will be Treasure Map 4 coin set too. :(

Love the smilie pirate! :o

Avast ye maties!

awesome coin... I have to get one of these when they come out

Hmmm - this might require a visit to bil in NJ just to attend the event. When you get the event up let us know. Would love to peruse and see how you do this. We had our event this weekend and am already thinking about doing 2 next year. Need a unique idea and Treasure Hunting could be it. Oh yeah - most assuredly in for some coins.

The event is actually just across the border in the southernmost part of New York State, there are 92 caches in the park, down from 186 at its peak before NY State park permits went into effect. Harriman State Park

ad6c3453-0c94-4aec-abdc-17c8306acd95.jpg