Waiting for Firetacks

uintahiker

I ordered some firetacks on Friday. Does anybody know how longs it will be until I get them? It's only been 3 days but I'm anxious and impatient! Night caches- here we come!

As a point of interest, there are some stealth firetacks that are on the bargainshelf at <www.firetacks.com> . Instead of getting one pack for about 13 bucks, packages are about $5 until supplies run out.

I ordered some firetacks via the website about 2 1/2 weeks ago and haven't gotten them yet. They also haven't charged my credit card, so I'm not too worried about it. I went to Wally World & Gander Mountain to check out what they had. Neither carried the FireTacks brand, and neither had any kind of stealth tacks - just obvious white ones. Being impatient I picked some up anyhow, as the stealth part wasn't that imoprtant to me. I would rather have gotten the stealth from Firetacks.com, but didn't feel it would be worth the hassle. You may want to give them a call and make sure they actually got your order & it wasn't lost in cyberspace somewhere as mine seemed to have done.

I ordered some firetacks via the website about 2 1/2 weeks ago and haven't gotten them yet. They also haven't charged my credit card, so I'm not too worried about it. I went to Wally World & Gander Mountain to check out what they had. Neither carried the FireTacks brand, and neither had any kind of stealth tacks - just obvious white ones. Being impatient I picked some up anyhow, as the stealth part wasn't that imoprtant to me. I would rather have gotten the stealth from Firetacks.com, but didn't feel it would be worth the hassle. You may want to give them a call and make sure they actually got your order & it wasn't lost in cyberspace somewhere as mine seemed to have done.

Try using those white ones. I'll bet you'll be very surprised how stealthy they are during the daylight hours! :D

I plan on using the white ones I got - if it ever stops raining around here! As Mudfrog the mudcacher you'd be very happy here right now. Hopefully they'll blend in & not be noticeable, but if not & a cacher goes during the day it will not be as much fun when they open the ammo can - their loss. I'm not really concerned about muggles in the hide area.

Ordered mine from there bargin bin on 9/7 and got them today. :laughing:

What needs to be done to the bargain bin ones in order to make them "fully functional"?

They didnt include any instructions for that. They seem fine to me. I tried to pull of one side and its sticking just fine. They sent a sample of an orange one and it seems to stick the same. ???