Car Sticker

Pengy&Tigger

I think thats fantastic :D but i think you may have missunderstood the concept of the baby on board sign

If a car is involved in an accident it is possible that a child/baby may not be seen or it has been known for a child seat complete with child to be thrown from a car. If a car has a child on board sign the emergency services will look for child casualties that may have otherwise beeen missed.

This information was given to me by a police officer after I commented on the effect of the signs

This isn't meant to be a pop at you it is just a very common misconception

I never knew that - I'd often driven behind a car with one of these signs and wondered why they had it as I drive the same (carefully and considerately :D) regardless of the contents of the car in front. Now I know the reason for the signs, it makes a lot of sense :D

If a car is involved in an accident it is possible that a child/baby may not be seen or it has been known for a child seat complete with child to be thrown from a car. If a car has a child on board sign the emergency services will look for child casualties that may have otherwise beeen missed.

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

I never knew that - I'd often driven behind a car with one of these signs and wondered why they had it as I drive the same (carefully and considerately :D) regardless of the contents of the car in front. Now I know the reason for the signs, it makes a lot of sense :D

I only found this out recently myself. the problem now is that people leave the car sticker in even when there's no baby on board, so emergency services put their lives at risk looking for a baby/child wasn't in the car.