2006 Kiwi Geocoins (New Zealand)

HexTheKiwi

We still have a number of 2006 Kiwi Geocoins available for purchase from our website at http://www.nzbydesign.com/geocoins.

Samples.png

(Front and Back of the Coin)

These New Zealand themed coins are 1.75" in diameter, weighing 1.7oz, with an antique gold metal finish, epoxied on both sides and trackable on geocaching.com.

This is the unique icon associated with the geocoin on geocaching.com trackables lists: 2006KiwiGeocoinIcon-Large.jpg

The price of the coin is $8.00 each and we ship using the United States Postal Service. For domestic orders you have the option of USPS First Class mail (for 1 to 7 coins), or USPS Priority Mail (with delivery confirmation on either option). International orders are shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail.

Payments are accepted via PayPal.

Happy caching,

David

(HexTheKiwi)

Hi Andrew. I agree that on the surface of it $5.25 may seem a bit steep for postage to Australia for a single coin, but for that same price I can send any quanitity up to 10 coins. So it certainly becomes far more reasonable as the number ordered increases.

A few months back we had an arrangement with the New Zealand GPS Society where they were selling the geocoins to residents of Australia and New Zealand. They were able to post them at a cheaper rate to the Kiwis and Aussies. Unfortunately for you, they have since sold all their supplies, so we are back to selling to all parts of the world again.

Anyway, thanks for your interest.

Regards,

David

(HexTheKiwi)

G'day

Unfortantly the international postage charge quoted kills this one for me. Good luck moving the rest.

Regards

Andrew

We still have a number of 2006 Kiwi Geocoins available for purchase from our website at http://www.nzbydesign.com/geocoins.

These New Zealand themed coins are 1.75" in diameter, weighing 1.7oz, with an antique gold metal finish, epoxied on both sides and trackable on geocaching.com.

This is the unique icon associated with the geocoin on geocaching.com trackables lists: 2006KiwiGeocoinIcon-Large.jpg

Happy caching,

David

(HexTheKiwi)

Let me know, where i get an activation code?

Thanks

Anyone know where to get the activation code for the 2007 version of this coin?

TX,

JoenSue

Never mind...found it, geocoinclub :)

They were supplied with the geocoins. You would need to chase up whoever supplied you with the geocoin to see if they have it. If they don't then they need to go further up the supply chain.

I've you have no luck, let me know and I can put you onto the person who sold them and they may be able to supply you with it if you send them a picture of the geocoin showing the tracking code.

Anyone know where to get the activation code for the 2007 version of this coin?

TX,

JoenSue

Never mind...found it, geocoinclub :)

All activation codes are now available on the geocaching.com website. Just go to Trackables->Retrieve an activation code.

Hmmm, that doesn't work. I became this message: "User have exceed hourly activation code requests limits. Please wait before making additonal request."

Can anybody help me? I've tried to contact "HexTheKiwi" but with no answer at this time. If anybody can help me it was wonderful. Also i can send a picture about my 2006 Kiwi Geocoin with the tracking number.

Greetings, Heiko