Ultralight airfields / airports

I have been thinking of this as a locationless cache for some time, but found that the locationless caches were stopped on Geocaching. I'll bring this up here.

I'd like to start a category for ultralight aircrafts. This would be a waymark category that locates ultralight airfields. It can be across the USA or even in other countries. Eventually, with all the locations, someone could use this topic to travel cross country using only an ultralight and then hopping from one airfield to another. Furthermore, any details on the airfield would be useful as well.

A good starter field would be one located along a drive I make frequenty that is just north of Sacramento - Freedom Field (www.freedomfield.com), located at N 38.752345, W 121.463846.

Please look into adding the ultralight airport to the general airport category.

I not sure what you mean by the above statement.

The airports category doesn't exclude any airports.

If you think it does exclude it, send me the specifics of your airport and I'll let you know for sure.

Please look into adding the ultralight airport to the general airport category.

I not sure what you mean by the above statement.

The airports category doesn't exclude any airports.

If you think it does exclude it, send me the specifics of your airport and I'll let you know for sure.

i think they are trying to say that they would like you (the airport category) to add a variable so that they might be differentiated from the other airports--through the use of the mythical 'variable search'?....maybe even mention them in the category description....