Giving the Advertisers Their Due?

TeamHarrison

I can't believe I'm asking for this...

On most sites I detest the invasivness of advertising. Picture obnoxious pop-ups, ads that cover half the screen you're trying to view until you click "Close", and now ads that even play audio/video to annoy the rest of your senses.

Geocaching.com seems to handle advertising in a very unobtrusive manner. Even more thrilling is that I find the advertisers/advertisements interesting and have, thus far, conducted business with a number of them. You hear that advertisers? We're finding your ads on Geocaching.com and doing business with you! (Note to Geocaching.com: Please send me the check for saying that soon!) LOL! <_<

One problem I have had is that once the page cycles and the next advertiser's ad is displayed, it's a pain in the rump to find the previous ad that I want to investigate. So... ...would there be anyway for Geocaching.com to have somewhere on the website where they showcase their advertisers, displaying their ad and link. This would make it so much easier to find and connect with the advertisers.

I'm sure it would also end up generating even more sales for the advertising, further cementing the fact that advertising with Geocaching.com pays!

(Note to Geocaching.com: Seriously, send me money!)

If I'm missing a place where this information is, I apologize and would appreciate a redirect to where I can find it.

Thanks for your assistance!!!