Posting a find on your own hide

TeamOhno

There are afew people in our area who are so concerned that they clear the pages in their area that they log their own hides as finds. I am windering how you all feel about this. Personally, I have never posted one of my own hides as find because it seems wrong to me. I am curious about the how the rest of the geocaching community feels about this.

Since we sitting the garage, a great place to talk. Finding your own cache won't "clear" the page. Search on cache you haven't found and the cache won't show.

Why do people log their own cache? Short answer, they think they found it so......ipso facto.

I'm happy with one stat per cache, whether that be in the found category or the own. I don't need the same in both.

I take pride in clear stats, even though people who log their own caches, caches more than once, events by the score, will tell me it's not about stats and I'm a puritan.

dam straight I am.

There are afew people in our area who are so concerned that they clear the pages in their area that they log their own hides as finds. I am windering how you all feel about this. Personally, I have never posted one of my own hides as find because it seems wrong to me. I am curious about the how the rest of the geocaching community feels about this.

How much?

Logging your own hide is lame and unethical. It's just plain wrong. I would compare it to French kissing your own sister. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone.

What if your sister is really hot?

:ph34r::ph34r:

I've learned that analogy as, "It's like French kissing your grandmother." Kind of removes all doubt that it is wrong and gross.

Logging your own hide is lame and unethical. It's just plain wrong. I would compare it to French kissing your own sister. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

What if your sister is really hot?

:rolleyes::anitongue:

I've learned that analogy as, "It's like French kissing your grandmother." Kind of removes all doubt that it is wrong and gross.

But is your grandmother really hot? <_<