Releasing a Geocoin in SA

Aushiker

G'day

If we can ignore the Springbok loosing this coming Saturday for a moment :laughing: . I am looking for a South African based cacher to assist in releasing a geocoin for me in South Africa. Details in http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=141358.

If you could assist please let me know and please consider joining the World Release Register. See above link.

Thanks

Aushiker

Kiwi resident in Australia

If we can ignore the Springbok loosing this coming Saturday for a moment :D .

What! :D Spingboks loosing to Auz on Saterday.... i think not! :D They just just got that right in the last match if i'm not mistaken... :D

Last time they beat the Springboks at Ellis Park was 1963, if I'm not mistaken.... not a good record...

But as far as the coin goes... how do you want to do this ? Are you looking for a cache to place it in, or a cacher to give it to... ?? cause for the latter we will have to form a queue.... :D

Thanks to everyone for your kind offers of assistance. An offer from a team has been taken up and coin will be on the way to your part of the world within a day or so.

As an ex-pat Kiwi and lover of the greatest rugby team in the world (colour black comes to mind) I do wish the Springbok's all the best in beating into submission the Wallabies.

I used to have a t-shirt that read ..."I suport the All Blacks and anyteam playing Australia" .... :-)

Those interested in releasing coins for others should make themselves known in the thread linked to in my initial posting. I am sure others would be interested in releasing coins in SA.

Once again thanks for your kind offers.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker
If we can ignore the Springbok loosing this coming Saturday for a moment

Now what happened again this weekend? Your geocoins are still welcome here in South Africa :laughing:

You got get one now and then :huh: . The important thing is that the All Blacks are the Tri-Nation champions once again :huh: .

Cheers

Andrew