Puzzle Technique

BillsBayou

Here is something I found on the Internet. I've had requests for instructions, but I cannot find how or why it works. Thus I created my own tutorial page.

I figured it'd be a good way to hide information for a puzzle cache. The only drawback is you can only use Microsoft Internet Explorer for it to work.

Just depends on how cruel you want to be.

Here's an example. To see the dog and the rubber ducky, press Ctrl-A from within Internet Explorer.

cat7.jpg

Here is something I found on the Internet. I've had requests for instructions, but I cannot find how or why it works. Thus I created my own tutorial page.

I figured it'd be a good way to hide information for a puzzle cache. The only drawback is you can only use Microsoft Internet Explorer for it to work.

Just depends on how cruel you want to be.

Here's an example. To see the dog and the rubber ducky, press Ctrl-A from within Internet Explorer.

cat7.jpg

That is REALLY REALLY REALLY COOL!!!!!!

You guys let me know if you try the tutorial.

I'm going to try it I'm a great tester because of my dunderheadiness, now there's a first in th English language.

I give up No "Photoshop"..but I think it's great, maybe some kind person could do one for a dunderhead one day?

A very kind person did my avatar.

Being a new user of CS2, this might be fun to play with. I prefer the much simpler method of MS paint and hiding stuff behind a background by changing the shade ever so slightly. Far less steps involved.

Other great methods include altering the EXIF data, as well as bonafide Steganography programs.