12 Days of Caching

crake

Why would we want twelve DNFs?!? :D The other items are things that we want and can use. No one really wants a dozen No Finds, do they?

I like the 12 bison capsules; it scans properly, too. 12 AA batteries works, also, although I'd make it 12 rechargeables :D Or twelve caching buddies, which also scans. But forget the DNFs!! :D

Edited by chaosmanor

Why would we want twelve DNFs?!? :D The other items are things that we want and can use. No one really wants a dozen No Finds, do they?

I like the 12 bison capsules; it scans properly, too. 12 AA batteries works, also, although I'd make it 12 rechargeables :D Or twelve caching buddies, which also scans. But forget the DNFs!! :D

You act like DNF's are a bad thing. :D

12 Pocket Queries

12 1/1 caches

12 Easy Finds

12 Spectacular Views

12 Moun10Bike Coins

12 Magnetic Keyholders

The mystery Santa coin was called all of these names, so take your pick!

12 Christmas Coins

12 Mystery Santa Coins

12 Secret Santa Coins

12 Twas the Cache Before Christmas 2005 Coins

12 North Pole Coins

12 Times I left the trail too early, broke my leg in a ravine, tangoed with four-inch prickers, waded the swamp (and fought off the alligator), scrambled up the "hill" (ha!), and back down, and back up again, forded the river, got swept downstream through the rapids, missed the waterfall (whew), fell in the mine shaft, wore a python for a necktie, and found it six-feet from the parking lot.

Although, that might be a bit much to cram on a coin, and it's quite a mouthful to sing. :ph34r:

Thanks crake.

It's the only thing geocaching that popped into my head for the number 12. I've gotten 11 satellites registering on my Garmin eTrex Legend at one time, but never 12. That would be like Christmas!!!

I'll probably still buy an extra set, my wife and son will get a kick out of these. Maybe that will be two extra sets!

Oh my.

12 Times I left the trail too early, broke my leg in a ravine, tangoed with four-inch prickers, waded the swamp (and fought off the alligator), scrambled up the "hill" (ha!), and back down, and back up again, forded the river, got swept downstream through the rapids, missed the waterfall (whew), fell in the mine shaft, wore a python for a necktie, and found it six-feet from the parking lot.

Although, that might be a bit much to cram on a coin, and it's quite a mouthful to sing. :D

congrats to the winner and cant wait to see the coins, the above has to take most creative LOL.

Oh, ok....

12DaysTeaser.jpg

<chemical formula pedant mode on>

From Wikipedia: Artistic licence or license (US), also known as dramatic license/licence, is a colloquial term used to denote the distortion or complete ignorance of fact . . . that an artist may undertake in the name of art.

Crake? Ignorant?? Never!!

So the use of h2O as the representation for the formula for water is done in the name of art.

But why?

Couldn’t using the correct capital H and a subscript 2 look just as artistic?

Or does that just prove (as if proof were needed) that I have no artistic flair? :laughing:

<chemical formula pedant mode off>

Can’t wait to see the rest of the coin! :P

hmmm wasn't expecting pizza - I wonder if you could have nested them inside each other with a monster donut for the last coin and somehow had them hook up to be a tree ornament?

oh like a smallhole in the top of each you could thread them together easily- or even a series of starshapes in graded sizes would string up very prettily

or a tree build up into a xmas tree - then the back can have a partridge and all on it but i guess they are not even close to standard coin sizes

Edited by forthferalz

I think you should put 12 DNF's.

They should be the largest to show that DNF's cause no shame.

Got my vote there too...Can't hardly cache without a DNF or 12.

oops...too slow...oh well..teaser looks cool...

Edited by Deweyz