Cats? anyone?

anabel

Hey...I don't even know if I could do this here, but I decided to try anyway...

My daughter (almost two years old) has allergies and we are trying to find a nice family to adopt my cats. One male (Peterson) and one female (Celina). We announce them in the newspapers the other day, but no luck...

Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Thanks,

anabel

My daughter (almost two years old) has allergies and we are trying to find a nice family to adopt my cats. One male (Peterson) and one female (Celina). We announce them in the newspapers the other day, but no luck...

Thanks,

anabel

I have said it here before and will say it again...

Cats make great swag. You just have to put your back into getting that ammo box lid closed.

Do NOT bring them anywhere near me!

66379f5d-68be-496f-9307-fce9a17a0a55.jpg

Hey Torry! Torry's on the computer! Lemme help! kdfmiaijwiqoqwekafn That was fun! Can I type? xcvmfdlkgjreiuwqpoioiw WHEEEEEE! I pooped in your cache bag. Hi Torry! Whatcha doin'? Feed me! Pet me. Wanna see my butt? Hi Torry! Fluffy farted. Did not. Did too. No, it was Frisky. Yup, That's one of mine. Hi Torry!

Edited by Torry

Thanks,

anabel

I have said it here before and will say it again...

Cats make great swag. You just have to put your back into getting that ammo box lid closed.

You could put a lot of cats in this ammo box no problem

GCXTPX

:)

Edited by SunshineGang

Do you know how to make a cat go "Woof!"?

Dump some gasoline on it and throw a match!!!!!

<_<:blink::blink::huh::huh::P:P:):D:D

I understand about the cat allergies. My brother, sister-in-law and father-in-law are all allergic to cats. SO anytime they are going to come over, we have to lock the cats in the back bedroom and vacuum EVERY surface in the house (I have 3 cats).

I'm thinking that my next pet will be a snake so that no one will be allergic and I can always feed the cats to it!!!

:P:laughing:

Torry !

I thought you sent all them kitty's over to PIP's Place ?

Star

Hmph.

I think she's found a way to send 'em back. About two weeks ago I left for the towyard one morning and uncovered four mostly weaned kittens curled up under my car. None of "mine" had delivered recently so I figure somebody dropped them off nearby.

Neighbors had spotted a strange big-headed woman in tarragon pants in the area shortly before.

Torry !

Star

Hmph.

I think she's found a way to send 'em back. About two weeks ago I left for the towyard one morning and uncovered four mostly weaned kittens curled up under my car. None of "mine" had delivered recently so I figure somebody dropped them off nearby.

Neighbors had spotted a strange big-headed woman in tarragon pants in the area shortly before.

<_<:blink::laughing:

Poor anabel, she just wants good home for her cats!

No luck here. . .Shadow Black Cat says no-way, absolutely not, uh-uh, he's King Cat, and no other cat is going to come live here. And Zoe-dog says she's afraid of the one we have and can't handle another one.

Seriously though, are there any animal adoption organizations in your area? Besides the city animal control and the Humane Society for the county, we have two agencies, Pet Refuge and PetsConnection, where volunteers foster homeless pets until a new home is found.

From the animalliberationfront.com website, here are no-kill shelters in Indiana: Indiana

Animal Welfare League of Kosciusko County

Fried's Cat Shelter, Michigan City

Harmony Haven Animal Sanctuary Terre Haute

Independent Cat Society, Inc., Westville

Pet Refuge, Inc , South Bend

Second Chance, Boone County

If you go to the website, each of these shelters has a hotlink to the shelter's websites. Good luck to you and yours.

Torry !

Star

Hmph.

I'm somewhat concerned that you know what color 'tarragon' is. :D

Wulf

From the animalliberationfront.com website, here are no-kill shelters in Indiana: Indiana

Animal Welfare League of Kosciusko County

Fried's Cat Shelter, Michigan City

Harmony Haven Animal Sanctuary Terre Haute

Independent Cat Society, Inc., Westville

Pet Refuge, Inc , South Bend

Second Chance, Boone County

If you go to the website, each of these shelters has a hotlink to the shelter's websites. Good luck to you and yours.

If you can't find homes, that might be your best bet. Too bad the animal liberation front or whatever is seriously misguided in their views on hunting and fishing.....

Torry !

Star

Hmph.

I'm somewhat concerned that you know what color 'tarragon' is. :D

Wulf

It's a color, too?

The reference was to the smell.