Escondido Event Thread

hiikaash

fine

I am sorry if I upset you or offended you???

I was just trying to give you a heads up on the place we post/watch for San Diego County Events.

Please feel welcome to post/attend/join any of us. We have a lot of events going on...a few pub events, a few CITO's and a camp-out. And people are hooking up each week to cache together.

Some of the most active area cachers live in your area...If you would like names let me know.

Take care and Happy caching

PS Welcome to caching!

fine

I was just trying to give you a heads up on the place we post/watch for San Diego County Events.

Please feel welcome to post/attend/join any of us. We have a lot of events going on...a few pub events, a few CITO's and a camp-out. And people are hooking up each week to cache together.

Some of the most active area cachers live in your area...If you would like names let me know.

PS Welcome to caching!

Yup..I live in the Escondido area myself....and I cache with the San Diego County people whenever I get a chance. They're GREAT fun! Had a good time with Skillet and Team Fatman this past weekend in Ocotillo Wells. :P

There are some really neat caches in Escondido though...and I have a feeling there'll be a day where we'll see some of the San Diego County gang up there really soon...in fact I was asked about it the other day. I'd done quite a few in the Escondido area, however, new ones keep popping up and would love to do them soon.

fine

PS Welcome to caching!

Yup..I live in the Escondido area myself....and I cache with the San Diego County people whenever I get a chance. They're GREAT fun! Had a good time with Skillet and Team Fatman this past weekend in Ocotillo Wells. :laughing:

There are some really neat caches in Escondido though...and I have a feeling there'll be a day where we'll see some of the San Diego County gang up there really soon...in fact I was asked about it the other day. I'd done quite a few in the Escondido area, however, new ones keep popping up and would love to do them soon.

I to had a great time on sunday with a CO-FTF with you and SKILLET. Me and SKILLET are making plans to come up to Escondido after it cools down to do some Caching. Will let you know when that happens and your welcome to come with us. :tired::laughing:

fine

PS Welcome to caching!

Sory Dude : :tired: I meant ok. I wasn't mad or anything I just was ok with it. I will try to hook up with San Diego Cache Events

Edited by hiikaash

fine

PS Welcome to caching!

Sory Dude : :tired: I meant ok. I wasn't mad or anything I just was ok with it. I will try to hook up with San Diego Cache Events

:laughing: