Carry on Camping 2006 Video

lordelph

I've got a backlog of video to edit, and before I could edit the Shropshire video, I had to finish the Carry on Camping video from June!

The first half is a sun-drenched reminder of how good a camping event can be, and the latter half is beer-drenched reminder of what happens when you put alcohol and cachers in a confined space.

If you've never been to an event before, don't let it put you off :blink:

Now I can edit the Shropshire stuff! Swords! Knights! Wenches! Gale force winds ahoy!

"Very funny as always, but there's no way Pete of House of Boo is a medium" - Simply Paul

Next to your wide load aiss Simply Paul your right I'm definitely less than a medium!!! :angry:

Pure class Mr. Elph, yet again reaffirming your standing as the UK geocaching communities Steven Spielberg!

Ill give it 5 stars despite giving a certain geocaching "member" a cheap shot at my expense!

*edited to actually thank LordElph for making this very funny video*

Edited by House Of Boo
"Very funny as always, but there's no way Pete of House of Boo is a medium" - Simply Paul

Next to your wide load aiss Simply Paul your right I'm definitely less than a medium!!! :P

...Ill give it 5 stars despite giving a certain geocaching "member" a cheap shot at my expense!...

Apologies for any offence Peter, it was meant in jest, as denoted by the smiley: :P Edited by Simply Paul