East Bound Travel Bugs

Lowrider71

I am looking for any travel bugs that are in need of a lift to the Mid West area, (Ohio) from Everett & North Seattle area.

I am leaving SeaTac on the 20th of September.

Sorry these 2 travel bugs are off the list TB6C95 Cindy (The CinderBlock), or TBJ4AW PIGHEAD, or anything like them. I just will not have the room sorry.

I have a TB that is destined for Pennsyvania. I intend to take it with me to Ellensburg, but you could get it closer. The only problem is that you would have to come to the Kent area, as it would be unlikly that I could get anywhere near Everett. I expect to be going back to Eburg around the 19th.

I have a TB hotel "Do Drop Inn" near the airport and you could place your bug in a bag and ID it to hold for Lowrider71.

I have a TB that is destined for Pennsyvania. I intend to take it with me to Ellensburg, but you could get it closer. The only problem is that you would have to come to the Kent area, as it would be unlikly that I could get anywhere near Everett. I expect to be going back to Eburg around the 19th.

I have a TB hotel "Do Drop Inn" near the airport and you could place your bug in a bag and ID it to hold for Lowrider71.

I am not a premium member. I will just take it with me to Eburg.