Need someone to adopt in Montague - W. Michigan

Q-Team

Hi all,

We have a cache called Pushing Up Daisies located in Montague, MI, but as we've moved out of state we can no longer maintain it. Cache is still there, still quite active, and sounds to be in good condition, though I'm sure the items could use some pruning/upgrading.

Please reply via PM. Thanks in advance! <_<

:blink:

We would be happy to adopt Pushing up Daisies if you don't find anyone closer. We live about an hour and a half away but have lots of family in Montague and are over there often (at least once or twice a month, if not more!) We were thinking of placing some caches in that area anyway!

Let us know!!

Hi all,

We have a cache called Pushing Up Daisies located in Montague, MI, but as we've moved out of state we can no longer maintain it. Cache is still there, still quite active, and sounds to be in good condition, though I'm sure the items could use some pruning/upgrading.

Please reply via PM. Thanks in advance! :D

:D

We would be happy to adopt Pushing up Daisies if you don't find anyone closer. We live about an hour and a half away but have lots of family in Montague and are over there often (at least once or twice a month, if not more!) We were thinking of placing some caches in that area anyway!

Let us know!!

Please PLEASE place some caches there. My wife's family has a cottage in that area (just outside Owasippee sp?) and there's virtually nothing in that vicinity. Was planning on placing some of my own next time we're up there (prolly not til next summer tho) So you have until then :D .

Think Happy Mohawk area...:D