Data:

- GC-Trackable with its own Icon

- size: 1.75 inch; 3 mm thick

- frontside 3D

- Prefix: PC

- Nickel: 7 € (app. 8.99 USD)

- Antique Silver: 7 € (app. 8.99 USD)

- Antique Gold: 7€ (app. 8.99 USD)

- Black Nickel: Limited Edition 50 coins (max 1 coin / team) 7,50 € (app. 9.60 USD)

- Shipping cost can be calculated at the website

Here you can Pre-Order this Geocoin:

Geocoinshop.de

(requested moderator edit: changed prefix "BC" to "PC")

Edited by Rothstafari

What a surprise! But we would like to state that this is a Personal Geocoin and no official Berlin Geocoin!

After we did our Balla & Silly Geocoin where we used the Brandenburg Gate as well we were also thinking of releasing a Berlin Geocoin. But we never would have done that without asking the Berlin Geocachers. A "Berlin Geocoin" should be made by the Berlin Geocachers and not by a single person who is not even a regular Berlin cacher.

What a pity that the "Berliners" were never asked...

Balla & Silly

What a surprise! But we would like to state that this is a Personal Geocoin and no official Berlin Geocoin!

After we did our Balla & Silly Geocoin where we used the Brandenburg Gate as well we were also thinking of releasing a Berlin Geocoin. But we never would have done that without asking the Berlin Geocachers. A "Berlin Geocoin" should be made by the Berlin Geocachers and not by a single person who is not even a regular Berlin cacher.

Balla & Silly

This Geocoin is a project of FelixZ, who is a Cacher from BERLIN !!!.

Edited by DRunners

Balla & Silly

In that case, is he not just the 2nd geocacher from Berlin making a Geocoin.

Balla & Silly being the first.

What makes this one "officially" the 1st Berlin coin? :blink:

Balla & Silly

We never denied that. We said he is not even a regular Berlin cacher with the meaning of constant Berlin cacher when you look at his cache statistics. So most of the Berlin cachers won't even know the guy who thinks he can represent Berlin with his coin...

Nothing. There is no official Berlin coin excisting yet. But calling it the "1st Berlin Geocoin" instead of "1st FelixZ Geocoin" might sell better, it's probably just a question of business.

I find it a bit "odd" to say the least.

Calling it the 1st Berlin coin, while everybody knows it is the 2nd.

And if it's a personal coin, why use the same design (Brandenburger Tor)?

Or is this the 1st of yet another commercial series of coins? Will there be others? i.e. Berlin Gedachtniskirche, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin The Wall, Berlin Reichstag, Berlin Siegessaule, etc?

Sorry, I'll pass on this one.

Nothing. There is no official Berlin coin excisting yet. But calling it the "1st Berlin Geocoin" instead of "1st FelixZ Geocoin" might sell better, it's probably just a question of business.

Or is this the 1st of yet another commercial series of coins? Will there be others? i.e. Berlin Gedachtniskirche, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin The Wall, Berlin Reichstag, Berlin Siegessaule, etc?

It appears to be a personal coin for FelixZ so I am not sure you can call it commerical. Are you classifying it as commercial because it was sold? :D

It appears to be a personal coin for FelixZ so I am not sure you can call it commerical. Are you classifying it as commercial because it was sold? :blink:

How could I?

I've sold my own coins as well.

Selling your coins is mostly done to cover the cost, thus enabling cachers to have their own coins.

Most people cannot afford to have them minted out of their own pocket.

I was speaking of "yet another commercial series"

If it is just a one-off personal coin, why call it the 1st Berlin coin? (because it isn't) That is what I was questioning.

Balla & Silly

We never denied that. We said he is not even a regular Berlin cacher with the meaning of constant Berlin cacher when you look at his cache statistics. So most of the Berlin cachers won't even know the guy who thinks he can represent Berlin with his coin...

Excuse, but is anyone able to explain what "official" in this context means at all ??

It appears to be a personal coin for FelixZ so I am not sure you can call it commerical. Are you classifying it as commercial because it was sold? :P

There are several things which show this is commercial rather than personal.

How many personal coins in your collection were announced and released by someone other than that cacher? I know I wouldn't be having someone release my coin for me. DRunners is releasing this coin, not FelixZ.

It's called the Berlin Coin, not the FelixZ coin. Seems rather clear to me that this is about Berlin and not FelixZ. Actually it even goes as far as to make the already disproved claim of being the first Berlin Geocoin.

It goes further to talk about Berlin being the capital of Germany. Doesn't seem very related to any cacher. I don't see where you came up with this being a personal coin, or am I missing something?

Since I was living in Germany when the wall came down, I would have liked to grab a few. Sadly I won't since this is one or two people (one which is known for commercial coins with little tie ins) creating a coin for a region (Berlin) without any input from local cachers other than the ones who are just in this for the cash.

"How many personal coins in your collection were announced and released by someone other than that cacher? I know I wouldn't be having someone release my coin for me."

Actually several, doesn't the geocoin store do this regularly?

All the sites out there have pretty much sold and released a personal coin for someone.

Yes coins have been sold THROUGH a site or store, but not in this way before. This is not even close to the same thing and I am sure you both know that. This is an individual selling a coin not a store selling the coin for the cacher. My appoligies for leaving that loophole in my statement, but if that is the best you can dispute from what I said, then that's pretty weak. Feel free to actually dispute any of the other statements and the "meat" of the post I made.

I thought that geocoinshop.de was run by DRunners.

How about bringing the comments back on topic? This coin is not claiming to be personal in anyway so debating that is pointless.

This coin is claiming to be THE Berlin coin. We have yet to hear from DRunners about how much input it has from the Berlin cachers and we have yet to hear anything from FelixZ whose name appears on the coin. Shouldn't both of these things be addresed before this coin moves forward?

Hi!

Finally I have the opportunity to get into this discussion....

This coin is claiming to be THE Berlin coin.

No, it does not.

In that case, is he not just the 2nd geocacher from Berlin making a Geocoin.

Balla & Silly being the first.

What makes this one "officially" the 1st Berlin coin? :tired:

Well... this is easy to answer: NOTHING !

READ THE FULL TEXT ON THE COIN !

As you might have recognized it states: 1st Berlin Geocoin by FelixZ

My name is in quite large letters on the coin. Where is the misunderstanding?

It is MY first Berlin Coin.

Will there be others? i.e. Berlin Gedachtniskirche, Berlin Alexanderplatz, Berlin Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin The Wall, Berlin Reichstag, Berlin Siegessaule, etc?

And as you guessed right, there will be more Berlin Geocoins by FelixZ. So this is my first and all will be personal coins.

And since I do not earn a cent by these coins being sold, it is not commercial :laughing:

How many personal coins in your collection were announced and released by someone other than that cacher? I know I wouldn't be having someone release my coin for me. DRunners is releasing this coin, not FelixZ.

[...]

So once again: Yes, this is a personal coin.

So why is this posted by DRunners? Because I asked him for help in how to post this.

It goes further to talk about Berlin being the capital of Germany.

[...]

Well... it's a fact: Berlin is the capital of Germany.

Balla & Silly

So, you are the "Berliners" ? Or who is ?

Actually quite some geocachers from berlin were asked while working on this design. It was not on any discussion forums, because it is my personal coin. All were asked personally or by mail and since you have not the privilege of being on my list of friends, you were not asked. Easy, isnt it ?

Finally by looking at the way this discussion is held, I have the feeling that especially "Bally and Silly" have quite some problems with not being the first to release a coin that is fully dedicated to this wonderful city. I cannot explain why they would otherwise make such a drama out of a coin. (Yes, I did read about their coin, looked at it and realized it is a coin dedicated to Bally and Silly.)

If they would really love this city and not be just narcissistic, they wouldn't care who released a coin dedicated to Berlin and if in their eyes this guy is worth it.

So stop being so egomaniac and to feel sorry for yourself. You can come up with a Coin dedicated to Berlin whenever you want to and ask whom ever you want to. And maybe if you make a thread asking the berlin geocachers about their ideas, you might even get some ideas from that unworthy single guy who is "not even a regular Berlin cacher".

Yours

FelixZ

BTW: Just because my statistic on geocaching.com is not as admirable as "Balla and Silly"s, it does not mean that I am not a regular cacher... there are lots of other caching communities. Think about it.

Edited by FelixZ

OK, that explains a lot

It is obvious that you have a readymade answer for everything.

I only hope you realize that your answers are telling more than you might like.

Which brings me back to my earlier assumption: yet another commercial series of coins.

Be it personal or not.

I still pass. :)

I do not have any readymade answers and all my asnwers tell more than is said is, that I am quite angry about jealous users, trying to discredit the coin, because they had the same idea.

And whatever you might think: It will be a personal series of coins.

So if you wanna pass: Do so... others will be happy to get them instead of you :D

Edited by FelixZ

And since I do not earn a cent by these coins being sold, it is not commercial :D

I am lead to believe now that someonelse is selling your (serie of) coins (at least your name is on it) and making all the money and since you don't get a cent of it, it is not commercial? :)

You get it. :)

Commercial means "pertaining to business". So if something is made to make a business with it, it is commercial. Since I do not do so, it is not commercial, but personal.

Of course the geocoinshop.de makes some money with it, but their business is to mint such coins, thats what they do for their living.

If you take this as a prereqisite for a coin being commercial, nearly every coin is. Or do you know a lot of coins made out of nature materials that are at no charge and are free to get from their makers ? I dont.

The rest is already said by your own post:

I've sold my own coins as well.

Selling your coins is mostly done to cover the cost, thus enabling cachers to have their own coins.

Most people cannot afford to have them minted out of their own pocket.

Even though the comment of FelixZ is a pretty heavy personal attack we will answer some of his questions and then this subject is through for us.

So, you are the "Berliners" ? Or who is ?

Why do you allege that we think we are the "Berliners"? Talking about the Berlin geocachers before in the same context it should be clear that the Berlin caching community was meant.

Actually quite some geocachers from berlin were asked while working on this design. It was not on any discussion forums, because it is my personal coin. All were asked personally or by mail and since you have not the privilege of being on my list of friends, you were not asked. Easy, isnt it ?

Yes, that is easy but we don't see it as a privilege being on your list of friends.

Finally by looking at the way this discussion is held, I have the feeling that especially "Bally and Silly" have quite some problems with not being the first to release a coin that is fully dedicated to this wonderful city. I cannot explain why they would otherwise make such a drama out of a coin. (Yes, I did read about their coin, looked at it and realized it is a coin dedicated to Bally and Silly.)

If they would really love this city and not be just narcissistic, they wouldn't care who released a coin dedicated to Berlin and if in their eyes this guy is worth it.

Your feeling is wrong. If we wanted to be the first to release a coin that is dedicated to Berlin we would have done so. But then we would have made it an official coin that would have been released by the Berlin geocachers and all the profit wouldn't have gone into our or another person's pocket, it would have been for the Berlin geocachers (going into events etc.). It was just all the time and effort that you have to put into a thing like this that was holding us back. So if you would have come out with an official coin going the way we just described we really would have appreciated that and you would have had our full support as much as our time would have allowed it. But instead you decided to release a commercial coin that looks like an official coin and now you call it a personal coin. Just because you are not the one who puts the profit in your pocket? When we first said that this is a personal coin we were wrong and the other people in this forum were right. It is a commercial coin because it's not dedicated to your person, it's going to be a series and someone is hoping to make money with it. We know the prices for producing a coin and we know that this coin is sold for quite some profit. That is why we don't like the way this coin is produced. We just don't like coins that are sold for profit and want to give the impression of being official (or personal) coins, especially when they are dedicated to the town where we live as well. If that is narcissistic to you we can live with it.

So stop being so egomaniac and to feel sorry for yourself. You can come up with a Coin dedicated to Berlin whenever you want to and ask whom ever you want to. And maybe if you make a thread asking the berlin geocachers about their ideas, you might even get some ideas from that unworthy single guy who is "not even a regular Berlin cacher".

We don't look at you as an "unworthy single guy" when we mentioned that you are not even a regular Berlin cacher. What we meant is that no single cacher should think that he can represent Berlin respectively the Berlin cachers without asking them. Not a cacher who is known in the whole scene and even more no cacher who is not even a regular Berlin cacher. But that comment was made when we still thought your coin should be an official coin. A personal or commercial coin can of course be released by every single cacher, no matter if he is a regular cacher or not, a commercial even by someone who is no geocacher at all. We hope we made that point clear. We didn't want to insult you. We just didn't like the idea of a single person releasing an official Berlin coin.

BTW: Just because my statistic on geocaching.com is not as admirable as "Balla and Silly"s, it does not mean that I am not a regular cacher... there are lots of other caching communities. Think about it.

Yes, that explains a lot. We love these guys who turn their back on Groundspeak and geocaching.com to join another caching community but when it comes to TBs and coins this service and the geocachers here are suddenly good enough again for them.

Thanks for letting us know. Your whole comment was very enlightening for us.

Balla & Silly

I cant help it... I just have a couple of questions about your postings:

What makes this one "officially" the 1st Berlin coin? :)

1. Who knows the "Balla&Silly"-Coin, being the first Belin Geocoin. I have never heard of it in that way.
  2. What makes the "Balla&Silly"-Coin the first Berlin-Coin ?

1. Balla&Silly being from Berlin
    2. The "Brandenburger Tor" in the background of the talisman for the male part of of the team
    3. Balla being somewhere in the picture on the front
    4. The text "Caching keeps showing us unusual places"
    5. The text on their Homepage, which says "We wanted a coin that is very personal but also interesting for others. We felt it should express one of our deepest thoughts about Geocaching and it should also show something typical of our home."
    6. The FRONT of the "Balla&Silly"-Coin showing a picture from Lanzarote (a canary island)

I think (f) is the perfect reason for this coin being the first geocoin that is clearly dedicated to Berlin, don't you ?

What we meant is that no single cacher should think that he can represent Berlin respectively the Berlin cachers without asking them.

I do not want to represent Berlin or to represent the geocachers scene in Berlin.

All I do is to release a coin dedicated to Berlin. Thats it.

Edited by FelixZ

I have some outsider comments. (I have no interest in purchasing this coin regardless of it being commercial, or personal, even if my suggestions are used)

Forget that you designed it for a moment... and quickly look at the coin. Does it appear to be a personal geocoin, or a 'Berlin' geocoin? maybe changing the wording to be "FelixZ's 1st Berlin geocoin" with 2006 at the bottom would take care of that, no other change would be needed and it clearly becomes a personal geocoin.

Does it appear to be a personal geocoin, or a 'Berlin' geocoin?

You are right. It is done in the same standard style that DRunners does on all their coins. They put the name of the person responsible for the coin, which has been themselves, at the bottom of the coin. Substitute Sumatram Elephant for berlin, and DRunners for FelixZ and we have a coin changed from commercial to personal.

This coin has no feelings of being personal to me at all. In fact it appears more of being "A" Berlin coin which would be a geographic coin not a personal. I wonder aloud if this is nothing more than a way to circumvent the prefix situation. If it wasn't a personal and was geographic, they would need 1,000 coins to get a new prefix. As it is they claim personal and get away with a new icon at 250. This coin has a severe identity crisis to say the least.

I am always amazed at people who have never posted in the coin threads before, come here with a new coin design and are ready to sell. In this case we have someone selling a whole series already. What ever happened to earning your street credit first? OOps I forgot, this is a personal coin. Duh!

FelixZ,

It appears to me that you are proud of your country and its cultural heritage. Therefore, you have chosen to depict this on a series of personal geocoins.

You can count me in for a couple.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this post.

You hit the nail on its head.

All I wanted to do is to design a coin dedicated to my hometown and it never came to my mind that anyone could make such a drama out of it.

Yours FelixZ

[...] I wonder aloud if this is nothing more than a way to circumvent the prefix situation. If it wasn't a personal and was geographic, they would need 1,000 coins to get a new prefix. As it is they claim personal and get away with a new icon at 250. This coin has a severe identity crisis to say the least.

I am always amazed at people who have never posted in the coin threads before, come here with a new coin design and are ready to sell. In this case we have someone selling a whole series already. What ever happened to earning your street credit first? OOps I forgot, this is a personal coin. Duh!

Hi!

Seems to me that in this post of pghlooking we get to nails things down.

The opinion of some users regarding this coin and their main problems with it are:

• A coin dedicated to the hometown of a cacher is a geographic and not a personal coin.
    As a geographical coin there would have been a precondition for the coin to have a minimum number of copies to be 1000 coins. This coin does not have this number of copies so it is "nothing more than a way to circumvent the prefix situation".
    Conclusion: That guy is cheating.
  • That guy releasing the coin "never postet in the coin thread before" and did not earn his "street credit first". Or in the words of Balla&Silly: "he is not even a regular Berlin cacher".

Finally it all comes back to one single point: Some users think I am not worth it to release this coin.

What really hurts me is to find out that in this quite small community of geocachers there is such a group of pencil pushers. I never thought about the possibility of someone misinterpreting my will to honor my hometown in such a way.

You really got me thinking...

Or in the words of Balla&Silly: "he is not even a regular Berlin cacher".

Finally it all comes back to one single point: Some users think I am not worth it to release this coin.

Would you please stop to repeat your false interpretation of our words? We have explained how we meant them and they have nothing to do with your conclusion above. So stop trying to let our words appear in another light to cry for sympathy. :laughing:

Balla & Silly

Nice, drama that I'm not involved in for a change. :laughing:

Felix - here's the issue.

The coin is represented as a BERLIN coin, not a personal coin. It's apparent in the title. People get worked up when a coin that represents thier area is released without some input from them. The coin does read like a Berlin coin, and not a personal coin.

If you want to avoid the drama, why not make some changes to make it more personal? I'm sure there is more to you than the fact that you live in Berlin, isn't there? Add something a bit more personal and take the FOCUS of Berlin, and don't call it a BERLIN Geocoin.

We had the same thing happen out here with a San Francisco coin and now a second California coin.

Look at it from somebody else's perspective and don't twist the words or try to interpret what they mean.

I think if you look at it objectively you'll see where the complaints stem from.

[...]

The coin is represented as a BERLIN coin, not a personal coin. It's apparent in the title. People get worked up when a coin that represents thier area is released without some input from them. The coin does read like a Berlin coin, and not a personal coin.

OK, I got it.

Because not everyone was asked, who would have liked to be asked, this coin and my way of releasing it is bad.

I do understand that not everyone is happy about a coin being released without their input. But instead of crying out, they should have asked me if there still could be made a change because they have an idea for making the design perfekt. All and everyone stated that noone was asked... and that is simply wrong.

Maybe you could say "the Berlin cachers" (whom ever that is) were not asked. I did already admit that I did not ask in a big forum, because my experience is, that everyone has different ideas of how it should be made, and finally you have nothing or a compromise. I did not want either.

If you want to avoid the drama, why not make some changes to make it more personal? I'm sure there is more to you than the fact that you live in Berlin, isn't there? Add something a bit more personal and take the FOCUS of Berlin, and don't call it a BERLIN Geocoin.

The drama started without anyone talking to me, but accusing me in varous things. There are 14 posts stating how very "unlawful" my behaviour was before I tried for the first time to explain my intensions.

By now the design is already being printed and to be honest: This discussion is the kind which would never ever make me change my mind.

Also since one version is already sold out, it would be unfair to the users that already ordered to change anything.

[...]

Look at it from somebody else's perspective and don't twist the words or try to interpret what they mean.

I think if you look at it objectively you'll see where the complaints stem from.

So you say I do twist words. Then please explain to me what was ment by those other postings because I still understand them the same way. Even the explanation of Balla&Silly does not change my view to it.

And to get right to it ... have a look at the posts:

We said he is not even a regular Berlin cacher with the meaning of constant Berlin cacher when you look at his cache statistics. So most of the Berlin cachers won't even know the guy who thinks he can represent Berlin with his coin...

We don't look at you as an "unworthy single guy" when we mentioned that you are not even a regular Berlin cacher. What we meant is that no single cacher should think that he can represent Berlin respectively the Berlin cachers without asking them. Not a cacher who is known in the whole scene and even more no cacher who is not even a regular Berlin cacher. But that comment was made when we still thought your coin should be an official coin. A personal or commercial coin can of course be released by every single cacher, no matter if he is a regular cacher or not, a commercial even by someone who is no geocacher at all. We hope we made that point clear. We didn't want to insult you. We just didn't like the idea of a single person releasing an official Berlin coin.

[...]

If you read this (and I posted always the text in its relating passages), then please tell if I really am that wrong?

Where am I twisting words when I say that with these postings it is clear to me that these users think that I am not caching regularly or long enough to release this coin?

The explanation of Balla&Silly reduced it to be not only because of my statistics but also because I did not post my plans in a forum asking "the Berlin cachers" for their OK.

And even though they wrote "We have explained how we meant them and they have nothing to do with your conclusion above." I still understand them that way because of the passages marked red in the above quoting.

So if Balla&Silly dont mind I would be happy if they would explain it to me in german via PM.

Maybe there is some misunderstanding because of english not being the native tongue.

But to get back to kealia:

This is a very wise recommendation... for everyone who took part in this discussion.

As I mentioned above when I looked at this discussion for the first time there were lots of interpretations about my intensions regarding this coin.

No one had the will to ask me what my intensions really were but I was attacked from several sides.

When I posted my explanation and my understanding of what was posted everyone was in a huff... no wonder: I was in a huff too, when I wrote it :laughing:

Perhaps we should all just calm down and the next coin dedicated to Berlin might get a better critics.

Yours

FelixZ

@Balla&Silly

What else than letting "words appear in another light to cry for sympathy" was it when you posted "We love these guys who turn their back on Groundspeak and geocaching.com to join another caching community but when it comes to TBs and coins this service and the geocachers here are suddenly good enough again for them."

You dont know me or know how I came to geocaching. You dont know if I started at Groundspeak or in an other community... how can you know I didn't turn my back on the other communities and changed to Groundspeak? And do you know the reasons why there are long periods of time between groups of cache finds?

Perhaps you should stop judging all books by their covers and being annoyed if you get out what you put in.

(Yes, I do like idioms <_< )

@pghlooking

Your role in this discussion is totally unclear to me.

First you ask everyone to stay calm until there is more input and when your questions are answered you dont care about the answers and start a personal campaign agains DRunners...

Perhaps we should all just calm down and the next coin dedicated to Berlin might get a better critics.

So once again it has become unclear. You said this was a personal coin, in fact a series of personal coins. Now you are saying it is a coin dedicated to Berlin and that the next one can have input from other cachers from the region. That would make me think it is a geographical coin not a personal. I am so confused, and once I think I get it, you change it up again.

@pghlooking

<snip>start a personal campaign agains DRunners...

You really need to get your facts straight and stop with the drama. I have started no personal campaign against anyone. I have stated a few facts, and some personal opinions. Neither of which were personal attacks at all. After rereading my posts, I think what you are referring to is my comparison of this coin to the Sumatran Elephant coin. It is a fact. Look at the coins. The outer ring on both are identical in set up. Nothing has changed but the words. Substitute the elephant for berlin, and your name for theirs. It has now changed from commercial to personal. how is that a campaign against anyone? It is a fact.

You may be looking to deflect some of the heat coming about the way you handled this coin, but please only quote me from what I said. I talk more than enough for myself and have no trouble putting my own foot in my mouth. Please do us both the favor of keeping your feet to yourself and out of my mouth.

When I click on the geocoinship.de I get a list of coins, all regions of Germany designed by different cachers. Is this a regional series of coins, are they all personal or is there a mixture of the two?

Sorry I confuse easily, lose my way then bump my head on a lamp post :D (But at least when I lift up the lamp post skirt I find a cache underneath :D )

So I am not sure if it's personal or not?

...lose my way then bump my head on a lamp post :D (But at least when I lift up the lamp post skirt I find a cache underneath :D )

Ahh haa! So that is what "Team Skirtlifter" means! I did not know that, perhaps because around here we don't have those kinds of lamp posts around my neck of the world.

And to keep on topic for the thread, I got my pre-order for a couple coins in yesterday.

So once again it has become unclear. You said this was a personal coin, in fact a series of personal coins. Now you are saying it is a coin dedicated to Berlin and that the next one can have input from other cachers from the region. That would make me think it is a geographical coin not a personal. I am so confused, and once I think I get it, you change it up again.

Nope... everything stays the same with the actual coin.

I just did understand my mistake in not asking other cachers in Berlin, when I started designing this coin.

To maybe make up for my mistake and not to do the same mistake again, i will get input from other cachers for the next coins... and as far as I did understand it, they will be regional / geographical coins.

Hope that makes it clear :anibad:

... and as far as I did understand it, they will be regional / geographical coins.

Thank you for a solid clarification of the type of coin thse are. Maybe next time this can be decided before the coin is announced and released so it doesn't cause as much confusion and grief here.

Orginially thse were designated to have a PC code. Now that you have stated without any doubt that these are not personal, but rather regional/geographic coins, does that mean you will be changing the prefix to another code since PC is reserved for only personal coins? Or is GC allowing anyone to do any type of coin now and just put a PC code on it?