No Map quest on my first hide?

mb571

I hid my first cache "Whistle Stop" "GCXHPZ" a month ago and it was published by mtn-man on Aug 11. The problem with the listing is that there is no mapquest link like most caches have. I have e-mailed the fellow twice but still no answer. Have I done something wrong? I noticed a handfull of caches reviewed by the same person are without the mapquest link.

mb571

Might be your browser. Went to your cache and there was the mapquest link. Led me to HERE.

I know I did updates on my browser recently, but I'll check if there were any that were missed. This is peculiar that most show up but some do not. There has to be something in the html coding that is not backwards compatible if this is the case.

mb571

You may be confusing the Mapquest map with the Mapquest link. There is a link on your page, just no map. Maybe it takes a couple of days to show up?

I should be more specific. I do mean the map image. I checked this morning on a different computer and lo and behold it was there. (image_map.gif) in the source code. Thinking how could this computer display it and my newer one not, I went and checked and it shows it now too! I think someone must have added it last night. LOL. How about this cache though : GCQBQ7

Please tell me there is no map image. I even went (from my browser) "View", "Source" and then did a "Find" to look for "image_map.gif" and it is not there in the source code.

mb571