where are my Pocket Queries?

naviguesser74

Like IV Warrior suggested, it could be an AOL issue, but since you're not using AOL, you may have another issue. I'm going to move your thread over to the website forum where the website gurus can give you a hand. With the holiday weekend they may not be able to get back to you until Tuesday, but if they check in they may be able to help you before then.

Good luck!

I just noticed I was having the same problem, too. :-( That's why I'm here in the forums! They actually DO serve a useful purpose, sometimes. I only run two pq's, three times a week each. The last ones I received were on 9/9. Just requested them to run today and they did. I am going to turn them off for the other two days, and back on again, and see if that helps. :-) My notifications and watchlist stuff and everything was still coming, though. I use gmail so I have plenty of room...

I ran 2 pocket queries this morning and still have not received them in my email even though it said that they ran. I have received other emails today. Ran the pocket queries a couple of days ago with no problem. I have a Verizon account. My spam filter is turned off. I checked it anyway and nothing is in it. Anyone else having a problem?

I have a Verizon email account and I'm having the same problem, notifications also.

I switched back to my old AOL account email and reran a pocket query and it worked!! I emailed Verizon about it through the "Important Announcement regarding Spam Filtering". Received an email back that said "In order to resolve your issue, Verizon Online Security has attempted to contact the company or domain for which you were having problems receiving email".

You may want to do the same thing, so they realize it's a problem on their end.

Ok.. I think I have been having a brainfart here... I just realized why I haven't been getting my queries. My error was not checking a box for a day to run the query, was just running it once then deleting it was marked. I clicked on sunday.. and waahh laahh it appeared in my hotmail in minutes.... BUT and this is a VERY BIG BUT...It only showed up as .LOC ARRGHHH.. I need .GPX files

I'm with Verizon also, and have either been getting emails very late or not at all. It's not just limited to Groundspeak/geocaching.com, because I sent my Verizon account an email from my Yahoo account and it didn't arrive until about an hour later. So I'm not so sure it's a problem with spam filtering or anything of that nature, possbily a Verizon problem?

I'm with Verizon also, and have either been getting emails very late or not at all. It's not just limited to Groundspeak/geocaching.com, because I sent my Verizon account an email from my Yahoo account and it didn't arrive until about an hour later. So I'm not so sure it's a problem with spam filtering or anything of that nature, possbily a Verizon problem?

I have verizon and have been having email problems for about 2 days now. Although they say there is no problem on their end. I doubt it! MY PQ say they sent at about 12 my time and it is now 8:30pm and they still have not come through!!

Jayman11