Face to face trading in Atlanta?

UOTrackers

We're thinking about making a trip down to Atlanta for the day on Sunday and was wondering who might be around for a possible face to face trade? I can say for sure I would love to make the first Face to Face trade with our special coin! We'll also likely have a couple regular UOTrackers coins with us as well (we're running low). Also if anyone is available as a phone a friend that would be very cool.

I would have loved to do this this but I'll be in Owensboro, KY this weekend.

BTW...We camped in Aiken, SC for a night on the way to Charleston and did a few caches there. Nice caches too. The big multi in town stumped us when we got to the final, still haven't had the chance to get back up there to look again.

I'll be around somewhere caching. I've PMed you my cell # as a lifeline. I'll try to hook up with you somewhere during the day. I'm just not sure where we're caching yet (I'm still planning today's route).

We might be out today too, not sure yet as we are visiting a friend. I need to use Gsak more often because I can never remember how to get them all in my gps. Oh well by hand it is! I saw some near a Zoo that looked fun!

Several of ya'll have gotten in touch with me and I'll be in touch tomorrow if only to say hey I need some help! Actually I'd love to get together with ya'll, maybe we can find time for an impromptu mini event? Lunch perhaps? I'm not familiar with the area, but I am concentrating our caches between I-20, I-285, I-75 & I-85, looks like a pretty good area to make our start on Atlanta at. We leave very early, in eek less than 5 hours, I'll wait till at least 10-11 ish before calling anyone. See ya'll soon!

Several of ya'll have gotten in touch with me and I'll be in touch tomorrow if only to say hey I need some help! Actually I'd love to get together with ya'll, maybe we can find time for an impromptu mini event? Lunch perhaps? I'm not familiar with the area, but I am concentrating our caches between I-20, I-285, I-75 & I-85, looks like a pretty good area to make our start on Atlanta at. We leave very early, in eek less than 5 hours, I'll wait till at least 10-11 ish before calling anyone. See ya'll soon!

Heck I'm up at the crack of dawn. You can call me any time after 8. And I planned our caching for tomorrow in the I20E - 75S coradore on purpose, hoping that maybe we could meet up.

Was great to meet you today Brae!!

Yeah it was fun watching my husband wander off in the wrong direction. We had a great time searching for caches in Atlanta, and I must say that caching with a baby makes any 1/1 cache into a 5+/2 cache! Whew glad we're home, now I gotta get rid of this sinus infection! I look forward to getting back down that way for future events once Forrest (Ancient) has healed from his hip surgery (9/19), we might not be able to cache too much but we should have coins to trade! Thanks for helping us out AG, sorry we didn't get to meet up with anyone else, there will be more trips though! Lots in Atlanta to discover still!