What next?

bumblingbs

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I couldn't readily find it, so I'll ask.

I found a geocoin in a cache, an "Evil Micro" geocoin. Later that day, I dropped it off in another cache. I wrote down the tracking number that was on the coin so I could log it properly when I got home.

Problem. It was never logged in to the cache that I took it from. So, now, I haven't logged it out of that cache, nor logged it into the new cache. I don't even know how to log it. If it was on the cache page of the cache where I found it, I would have clicked on it and entered the tracking number. But it wasn't. I tried entering the tracking number in the TB search feature, but that didn't get me anywhere. How do I get this little coin back on track and properly logged in/out of the caches I'm aware of it being in?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I couldn't readily find it, so I'll ask.

I found a geocoin in a cache, an "Evil Micro" geocoin. Later that day, I dropped it off in another cache. I wrote down the tracking number that was on the coin so I could log it properly when I got home.

Problem. It was never logged in to the cache that I took it from. So, now, I haven't logged it out of that cache, nor logged it into the new cache. I don't even know how to log it. If it was on the cache page of the cache where I found it, I would have clicked on it and entered the tracking number. But it wasn't. I tried entering the tracking number in the TB search feature, but that didn't get me anywhere. How do I get this little coin back on track and properly logged in/out of the caches I'm aware of it being in?

Thanks in advance.

The only way to get it back on track is that you log it in as found somewhere else and log it into the new cache where you did place it. It may have lost some logged miles, but at least the owner will know where it is now.

Thanks! I had already tried that, and it didn't work, but this time it did. Must have entered it wrong last time, so I thought maybe there was an equivilant geocoin lookup site. Anyway, all is well, except that the coin shows itself in Montana, when it's really in Discovery Bay, Washington. I'll do the best I can with what I know, and at least it will be set fairly right for the next finder.

Thanks again.