Corp Of Discovery Where are you?

This summer I met a cacher at the MWGB by the name of "Core of Discovery" or C_Of_D. He leaves a sig item of a ready to go Micro cache in a plastic tube called a preform. I am supposed to get in touch with this cacher but cannot find him anywhere. There is a cacher by that name out of Virginia by that name but I don't think this is him... that one only has 4 finds and I thought the guy I met was from Michigan. I may be wrong but if anyone has any info to help me let me know.

This summer I met a cacher at the MWGB by the name of "Core of Discovery" or C_Of_D. He leaves a sig item of a ready to go Micro cache in a plastic tube called a preform. I am supposed to get in touch with this cacher but cannot find him anywhere. There is a cacher by that name out of Virginia by that name but I don't think this is him... that one only has 4 finds and I thought the guy I met was from Michigan. I may be wrong but if anyone has any info to help me let me know.

If you search the forums you will see this topic pop up every now and then. There have always been rumors that a cacher going by the name of C_of_D is spotted on the trail by some lone cacher, or that there were sig items left in a cache.

As you can tell from the above posts, many don't believe the stories or acknowledge that he might indeed exist. I personally believe you. I'm always looking for good articles for Today's Cacher if you would like to write about this questionable encounter. :huh: Also keep an eye out for another rumored cacher...Signal, a frog with a nail in its head.

El Diablo

"... and every summer Corps of Discovery hops aboard his pig-drawn wheelbarrow and sails through the air gifting all the cachers of the world with small plastic test tubes and itty-bitty pencils. Later he returns to pick up those tubes and the samples they contain to take to his laboratory at the South Pole where he performs a toxicology screening to find the good cachers who are performing without steroids or performance-enhancing drugs. Those who pass the tests are inducted into his Hall of Heroes where they are allowed to see the secret codes for all the puzzle caches in the world. The ones who fail the test are eliminated... the less said about that, the better.

Hey, How did I get in off topic???

People never have this much in the regular forums, do they????

Well, I'll be an Adams Family relative.....It is the regular forum. Imagine that...

Oh, By the way... Corp of Discovery - answer the OP - Please!!!

He has been waiting with baited breath, and you know how briansnat looks with baited breath....well, we won't say the OP will look anyways near that bad...

:laughing: