The Bolas Heathens - 1000 up

rutson

Thanks everyone - we've had a ball doing all the caches since late last October and have met some lovely people along the way. It's an amazing hobby (or should I say obsession :D ).

Biffa's: we'll be back that way soon as we loved the views from all the caches in that area - just stunning and a very welcome change from a very flat North Shropshire :D

Here we are at our 1000th find:

844d5c6b-c999-41d2-8e65-40910485d242.jpg

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

Thanks everyone :unsure:.

I've just been looking at the records page and we managed 100 caches in 3 days too, if you are counting consecutive 72 hour periods as 3 days as we started off not so early on the first day of the trip - Saturday (I'd been out the night before) but did get an early start the day we left Ferrybridge and did some Doncaster area caches on day 4.

We did 33 on day 1, 32 on day 2, 31 on day 3 and about 6 or 7 early on day 4 before the time we did the first one on day 1 (the first one of the day was literally outside the door of the hotel).

Does this qualify us for joint record holders of the quickest to 100 caches (hope it does as I see the most in a day in London was done like this)?

Of course we are Mark :angry:

I don't think G:UK has picked up on all our finds yet (last time I looked). It also does not show the subscriber only caches we have found, which are quite a few.

Well done John and Isaac i hope you are going all out to make it 1000 UK caches inside TDW's record.

(GUK currently has you at 849). :ph34r: