Need help in Saskatchewan

Belfrypotters

On a trip to southern Saskatchewan early this summer we left two travel bugs in caches. Apparently not many people cache in that part of the province, and I'm now regretting my choice of caches to drop the TBs into. One of the caches, SK Extreme 02 (GCQ89J), is in a wonderful spot, and I was sure lots of people would visit the cache over the summer. Maybe it just needs a little promotion? This is a great part of the country to visit - if you think Saskatchewan is flat, flat, flat, you just haven't been far enough south. The badlands there are incredible. The other cache is PS210 Mossbank (GCTEQA) and is part of an interesting series of caches in small towns in southern Saskatchewan. So if you're wondering what to do on the long weekend, I'd be forever grateful if you'd help get those bugs moving. Otherwise I'll have to spend my Christmas holidays in Regina, instead of Mexico :tired:.

Thanks Happy Together for rescuing Homesick Clown Fish. I really appreciate the rescue, as does his owner, I'm sure. And since we can't actually afford Christmas in Mexico, maybe we'll end up in Regina for Christmas anyway. We spent a week in Moose Jaw this summer and really enjoyed ourselves. Saskatchewanians are really friendly and helpful, as you've just proved.