Treo 650 and Mobipocket reader question

I have a Palm Treo 650 and Mobipocket reader. When I load queries onto the palm, only 2 will show in the library of the reader on the Palm. Anyone else have a problem similar, and what can I do to get more the two to load? On the desktop, mobipocket shows all three transferred, but they will not show up on the library. Only two. Help!

Thanks in advance,

David

I have a Palm Treo 650 and Mobipocket reader. When I load queries onto the palm, only 2 will show in the library of the reader on the Palm. Anyone else have a problem similar, and what can I do to get more the two to load? On the desktop, mobipocket shows all three transferred, but they will not show up on the library. Only two. Help!

Thanks in advance,

David

I too started life out with Mobipocket. It is an excellent reader however does not handle geocaching real well.

I use Cachemate on my Treo 650. It works more as a database allowing searches as well as dividing the information in a individual cache up in a "tabbed" type breakdown (overall descriptions, hints. etc).

This with GSAK are probably the best investments I have made since...well...the Treo.

Thanks in advance,

David

David - I'm using mobipocket reader on the blackberry, but it works as advertized. I had 2 different PRC files from two PQ's that I ran and also had 2 news feeds (RSS) on there for a total of 4 items in my reader and they all seemed to work. I know this doesn't really help other than to say I have seen it work right.

I did watch the xfer status .. only thing I can think of is if the PRC files have the same name, it is overwriting one with another in some way?

Special Thank You! to baloo&bd for the cachemate suggstion. Bought it tonight, got it installed and got my first query loaded. All I can say is WOW!

Much better use for GC files. And so easy to use! A little uneasy at first, because I could not quite figure how to get my data into it, but then got back on the site nad found the converter utility. Love the way it works!

Thanks again, and forgive the newby enthusiasm, but I am a techno geek!

Happy Hunting,

David

Special Thank You! to baloo&bd for the cachemate suggstion. Bought it tonight, got it installed and got my first query loaded. All I can say is WOW!

Much better use for GC files. And so easy to use! A little uneasy at first, because I could not quite figure how to get my data into it, but then got back on the site nad found the converter utility. Love the way it works!

Thanks again, and forgive the newby enthusiasm, but I am a techno geek!

OK, now tak a look at GSAK. Besides giving you a database of your caches (found and unfound) on your computer, it exports files to MANY different formats, including CacheMate. The converter(s) are built in.

Glad we were able to help.

Edited by baloo&bd