New Jersey's Finest Caches - a list of the best!

nikcap

If it is in Passaic County and it is called a "Park" and it is not a golf course--it receives no attention. Passaic County has 3 people in its park maint dept. Many of the towns of the county do not maintain parks that do not contain soccer fields.

I nominate "Utter Solitude" as one of the best in NJ--for the historical significance of the placement.

Klizich --hats off to you.

I nominate "Centurion" for its classic styling. steep hike, to overlook with cache

"More First than you know about" for the fun factor and reminding us of Why we miss virtuals.

Edited by Packanack

If it is in Passaic County and it is called a "Park" and it is not a golf course--it receives no attention. Passaic County has 3 people in its park maint dept. Many of the towns of the county do not maintain parks that do not contain soccer fields.

I nominate "Utter Solitude" as one of the best in NJ--for the historical significance of the placement.

Klizich --hats off to you.

I nominate "Centurion" for its classic styling. steep hike, to overlook with cache

"More First than you know about" for the fun factor and reminding us of Why we miss virtuals.

Regarding more firsts: Thank you! That was my second cache that I hid.

The one I keep remembering in my mind is Wanaque Overlook if you tackle it from the south it is very rewarding. It is now over six years old too.

Edited by weathernowcast
Any body know and good ones for South Jersey I will be going there again soon

I've created a Bookmark of all the caches listed here.

You should be able to figure out what's in South Jersey.

When I head South Jersey bound, there are a few hiders that I target.

Along the Deleware & Rt295 check out 4wheeling_fool's caches.

In the center of the South Frodo_Underhill has some nice placements.

If you're Cape May bound, you can't go wrong with a NJSKI cache.

There are lots of other great caches and hiders in South Jersey, but those are some of the cachers I target when I head below Rt 195.