Who has hidden new caches?

Hi-5ers

When I get sent e-mail notifications of new caches published within 25 miles, I get details of the cache name and links, etc., but not WHO has hidden it.

Some cachers have reputations for setting very good caches, and if I saw one of theirs that was 25 miles away, I would be more interested in it than one hidden by someone I had not heard of before.

Is there any chance of getting the cache owner info sent out as well?

When I get sent e-mail notifications of new caches published within 25 miles, I get details of the cache name and links, etc., but not WHO has hidden it.

Some cachers have reputations for setting very good caches, and if I saw one of theirs that was 25 miles away, I would be more interested in it than one hidden by someone I had not heard of before.

Is there any chance of getting the cache owner info sent out as well?

Funny, cause I was just reading my notification emails this morning and thought the same thing. I would love this feature.

can't you just click on the link and see who did it?

maybe I'm being obtuse...

That would work for cachers who are recieving these via E-Mail, but to those who use SMS to recieve their instant notifications it would require going to the WAP interface to try and find the cache which would in turn use up some of the precious little amount of data they've purchased for the month. Just my thoughts.

-PMaholm