Mpumalanga Quicky

warthog

I will be off to Nelspruit on business on Monday afternoon (4 September), returning Wednesday (6 September) sometime. I may have a bit of time for caching, so if there is any specific request, let me know and I will see what I can do.

No promises, however those "Myth's Copper Travel Coin's" looks very tempting!!! :)

Lucky you, you just have to love those caching, I mean, working trips.

There are quite a few "shiny-ies" lying around the area that I am sure wouldn't mind being moved... :). A few that I spotted were "Twin Peaks Geocoin - ZAteam" in Mac Mac trail cache, and then surely some of those team myth geocoins need to be moved to JHB and the rest of the country... :D:D:D

Part 2 QFC

Lucky you, you just have to love those caching, I mean, working trips.

There are quite a few "shiny-ies" lying around the area that I am sure wouldn't mind being moved... :D. A few that I spotted were "Twin Peaks Geocoin - ZAteam" in Mac Mac trail cache, and then surely some of those team myth geocoins need to be moved to JHB and the rest of the country... :D:):D

Part 2 QFC

And this is what the Twin Peaks coin looks like:

e886a0a0-7810-4227-943d-c8d03ea83404.jpg

And talking about tracking down coins, read this about team TwinPeaks: Two thousand miles, six countries! :D

Edited by ZAteam

And I thought the "Twin Peaks Geocoin" had something to do with Sandy Bay :lol:

However I will only be around Nelspruit, so if this coin gets a bit closer by Monday morning, I will attempt to get it. Definately will try and get a few of the Mtyh coins to bring to GP.

Back from Mpumalanga and I have three Myth coins in my possesion. Two of these were from Fish Eagle, who I visited last night and also met GPSstorm. Thanks for the beers!!! Unfortunately this morning did not turn out as I had planned, so "Your choice" will be done on my next visit.

Did some great caching in between, but unfortunaely could not place a few caches, as the places I saw as fit for caches were to close to caches already placed. Will have to place them on our holiday in MP between 21 and 27 September.

QFC, let me know how to get a coin(s) to you. Who else wants a Myth coin?

Sounds like you had a great trip.... and did some one mention beer!!! :)

PM us with details of your next caching adventure/ outing and maybe we can cross paths or at least find a cache just after you, so that we can spread the wealth. :D

Happy caching

Part 2 QFC