Sylvan Seekers Fairy Coin - Comin' Up!

CJPJ

I received mine the other day and they are very nice. (Although I got an antique gold instead of antique copper, but still nice.)

But what is/are "Sylvan Seekers"? I think I was a little confused and I thought it was a geocaching team name.

Danoshimano -sorry about the mix up!! We can switch out if you'd like -

Sylvan Seekers is the name of a book I've been working on for awhile. The characters on the coins are from that story that I hope to get out eventually. LOL Funny thing is I didnt realize there was a sylvan seekers team until AFTER I got them minted. LOL

Well that explains that! I was all confused as the Sylvan Seekers are "local" cachers and I was all dismayed that I didn't get any coins! (not that I don't love them, but I'm sure you can appreciate that there's always something special about coins from people you sort of know (or that have found your caches etc).

These are really very nice coins and I love the character.

Danoshimano -sorry about the mix up!! We can switch out if you'd like -

Sylvan Seekers is the name of a book I've been working on for awhile. The characters on the coins are from that story that I hope to get out eventually. LOL Funny thing is I didnt realize there was a sylvan seekers team until AFTER I got them minted. LOL

Ahhh! That is great. Now that I know the coins are from a book you are writing it adds to their charm.

Don't worry about the mixup. Fact is, I didn't even notice until I went looking through the thread for some activation information and saw my original post. So, since I was thrilled with the coins when I opened the envelope, I'll just stick with antique silver and gold. Thanks!

Love the coin.. Please put me down for a silver or copper one which ever you might still have left..

THanks Team Roboknight

Team Roboknight

Robomaiden@adelphia.net

! copper or silver which ever you have left.. If you have both owuld love the silver one.. Thank you will await your e-mail..

Edited by roboknight

Official Count - 9 full sets, 3 antique copper, 1 antique silver, 1 satin gold. As before, if anyone is interested just PM me with your info so I can shoot you an invoice.

I've been working on the next design and story along with it. The book I hope to roll out possibily after coin #3 - There will be something special when all 3 and the story are combined - that's all I'm saying though! :o

Thanks everyone so far! The coins have been a great success! Happy Holidays to all! :o

WOW - only 4 full sets left. LOL As always - anyone interested shoot me an email or PM.

For those that will be interested : I'm planning on rolling out coin #2 this summer -hopefully early - coin 3 in the late fall - book to be released soon after. ;) Perhaps earlier than expected as I am getting a lot of great feedback to get this project rolling. :D