Sylvan Seekers Fairy Coin - Comin' Up!

CJPJ

Here is the first (hopefully in a series) of coins that I plan on releasing - The Sylvan Seekers coin. TRACKABLE!! I plan on having them 1.75" in diameter - limited run to keep costs low. All original art with character background printed on rear of coin. I'll update the thread as I get more info for the quote.

Please let me know what you all think! This is our first!

Coin Back

Coin Front

I'm going to be posting these for sale. I just sent the artwork into the mint and they are going over some of the issues they may face w/ the textured background. As soon as I get a revised quote I'll be giving the full details.

This is our first coin so I'm going to take preorders first then order.

I've got a question - the woman who sits next to me at work just was in a horrible accident and may not be able to walk again. Thought crossed my mind to raise the cost of the coins after shipping and all to 25-50 cents above cost and donate the proceeds to her since she'll be out of work for lord knows how long. She's a single mom of two - has anyone done this before for fundraisers?

Did I hit a taboo subject or something? I mentioned the idea for a fund raiser and the thread goes silent...?

It's not taboo, but there have been a LOT of charity issues and fund raisers in here lately.

Maybe people are getting a bit burned out - they can only support so many (good) causes.

or maybe it's just because it's the holiday w/e. Give it some time for a response.

Here is the first (hopefully in a series) of coins that I plan on releasing - The Sylvan Seekers coin. TRACKABLE!! I plan on having them 1.75" in diameter - limited run to keep costs low. All original art with character background printed on rear of coin. I'll update the thread as I get more info for the quote.

Please let me know what you all think! This is our first!

Coin Back

Coin Front

I would like to get 2 of these coins if at all possible. :blink:

Regards

Indy Diver