Are there any archives or libraries of old log books?

LeoGeo

Where do old, filled-up geocache log books go when they die? I was curious whether any local clubs, for example, maintain an archive or library of filled logs from caches in their area.

One cache owner has an interesting way of preserving the history of his cache: When the log sheet for GCHEFX ("Froggy Bottom" in Brooklyn, NY) filled up, the owner photographed the sheet and posted the picture on the cache's web page. (This may be a better solution than trying to maintain a library of dirty, slimy, moldy pieces of paper!)

Where do old, filled-up geocache log books go when they die? I was curious whether any local clubs, for example, maintain an archive or library of filled logs from caches in their area.

One cache owner has an interesting way of preserving the history of his cache: When the log sheet for GCHEFX ("Froggy Bottom" in Brooklyn, NY) filled up, the owner photographed the sheet and posted the picture on the cache's web page. (This may be a better solution than trying to maintain a library of dirty, slimy, moldy pieces of paper!)

Interesting thought - I have an ever growing collection that I could dontate.....

I have a Tupperware container with a couple of dozen old logbooks. Some from my caches, and some from other caches. None of the other cache owners ever seemed to want them back :)

When I replace a one- or two-page logsheet, I typically take a picture of it and upload it with my online log. It's not practical to do this with 100-page logbooks though :unsure: